Permanent Hasten

Newbie Question:

How is this acheived and what are the benefits. I've heard this spoken of
before but have never inquired until now. I do have Hasten, do you just max
slot with recharge reduction? Does it matter if I use SOs or DOs
enhancements?

OKay, another newbie question, does SO mean Single Origin and DO mean Dual
Origin? This may sound like silly questions to you but I still have not
gotten a full grasp on all the terms and features of this game even though I
have a level 26 blaster.

Thanks,
DC
--
------ Infinity Server ------
Purple Kid - Lvl 26 - M - Magic Blaster - Energy/Energy

    Hawaii_SE-R wrote:

    > How is this acheived and what are the benefits. I've heard this spoken of
    > before but have never inquired until now. I do have Hasten, do you just max
    > slot with recharge reduction? Does it matter if I use SOs or DOs
    > enhancements?

    You need 6 Recharge SOs in Hasten to make it recharge as or before it
    runs out. And you need some of them to be green as well.

    3 green and 3 white will just hit perma.

    The benefit is that you can always rely on hasten being on and not have
    to manage when you want it or not. The benefit of Hasten is that it's
    like having 2 Recharge Reduction SOs in every other power.

    > OKay, another newbie question, does SO mean Single Origin and DO mean Dual
    > Origin? This may sound like silly questions to you but I still have not
    > gotten a full grasp on all the terms and features of this game even though I
    > have a level 26 blaster.

    That's exactly right. Single, because only, eg, Mutant can use them.
    Dual because, eg, Mutant and Science can use them.

    --
    | Victory Server: |
    | Bex - Level 34 Blaster (Assault Rifle/Devices) |

    John Parkinson <jp--usenet--spam--trap@destiny.org.uk> wrote in

    > Hawaii_SE-R wrote:
    >
    >> How is this acheived and what are the benefits. I've heard this
    >> spoken of before but have never inquired until now. I do have
    >> Hasten, do you just max slot with recharge reduction? Does it matter
    >> if I use SOs or DOs enhancements?
    >
    > You need 6 Recharge SOs in Hasten to make it recharge as or before it
    > runs out. And you need some of them to be green as well.
    >
    > 3 green and 3 white will just hit perma.
    >
    > The benefit is that you can always rely on hasten being on and not
    > have to manage when you want it or not. The benefit of Hasten is that
    > it's like having 2 Recharge Reduction SOs in every other power.

    Never having gotten that high, I have the following question: DOesn't that
    result in your endurance being eaten up even faster??

    --
    Marcel
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    "Marcel Beaudoin" <me@privacy.net> wrote:
    > Never having gotten that high, I have the following question: DOesn't that
    > result in your endurance being eaten up even faster??

    That would have been my next question. I assume you "shoot off your wad"
    and then need some serious downtime to recharge your endurance or you could
    use "catch your breath" inspirations. Maybe thats also where the Fitness
    power pool comes into play with Stamina but that would be quite a few levels
    to reach unless one does a respec.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    Marcel Beaudoin wrote:

    >> The benefit is that you can always rely on hasten being on and not
    >> have to manage when you want it or not. The benefit of Hasten is that
    >> it's like having 2 Recharge Reduction SOs in every other power.
    >
    > Never having gotten that high, I have the following question: DOesn't that
    > result in your endurance being eaten up even faster??

    Not really, if you assume that you're always firing off powers anyway
    during a fight - it's just you can keep firing off your key powers rather
    than resorting to fill ins.

    It also seriously cuts the recharge on long recharge powers without you
    having to dedicate slots to them. Or lets you essentially have 8 recharge
    reductions on some powers such as Recovery Aura which take aaages to
    re-pop.

    --
    | Victory Server: |
    | Bex - Level 34 Blaster (Assault Rifle/Devices) |
    | Brother Grim - Level 31 Scrapper (Broadsword/Regeneration) |
    | Amaryll - Level 19 Defender (Empathy/Radiation) |
    | Gravometric - Level 18 Controller (Gravity/Radiation) |
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    Hawaii_SE-R wrote:
    > "Marcel Beaudoin" <me@privacy.net> wrote:
    >> Never having gotten that high, I have the following question: DOesn't that
    >> result in your endurance being eaten up even faster??
    >
    > That would have been my next question. I assume you "shoot off your wad"
    > and then need some serious downtime to recharge your endurance or you could
    > use "catch your breath" inspirations. Maybe thats also where the Fitness
    > power pool comes into play with Stamina but that would be quite a few levels
    > to reach unless one does a respec.

    Note that Hasten doesn't mean you're always firing off powers, just that
    they're available more often, eg as my Emp defender I'm not (hopefully!)
    healing constantly but having the heal available when needed is vital.

    I think the idea you use more end with Hasten on is a false one.
    (Ignoring the negligable end cost at the end of the 2 minutes.)

    It's just the difference between having 4 powers you can use twice each
    in 20 seconds or 8 powers you use once each in 20 seconds.

    And you can slot those 4 powers a lot more fully than those 8!

    --
    | Victory Server: |
    | Bex - Level 34 Blaster (Assault Rifle/Devices) |
    | Brother Grim - Level 31 Scrapper (Broadsword/Regeneration) |
    | Amaryll - Level 19 Defender (Empathy/Radiation) |
    | Gravometric - Level 18 Controller (Gravity/Radiation) |
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    "Hawaii_SE-R" <WhyUGottaSpam@Me.com> wrote:
    > How is this acheived and what are the benefits. I've heard this
    > spoken of before but have never inquired until now. I do have Hasten,
    > do you just max slot with recharge reduction? Does it matter if I use
    > SOs or DOs enhancements?

    Six-slot with recharge speed SOs.

    Once you have it six-slotted, Hasten never drops, so you have a permanent
    35-40% recycle rate reduction on attacks and other powers.

    I'd suggest you hold back slots on it until you can get to SOs - there's
    very little point in six-slotting it with DOs. Slot up to about three as
    quickly as you can spare slots, then pump it up to six for 25 or 30 SO
    slotting.

    > OKay, another newbie question, does SO mean Single Origin and DO mean
    > Dual Origin? This may sound like silly questions to you but I still
    > have not gotten a full grasp on all the terms and features of this
    > game even though I have a level 26 blaster.

    I feel your pain. Dig back through this NG archive and you'll find many
    questions from me on similar topics. The jargon, assumed-knowledge and
    general strangeness can get to you.

    --
    -= Victory Server =-
    -= Sgt Glory B: Level 22 Tech Blaster, Electric/Energy, F =-

    Hawaii_SE-R wrote:

    > Maybe thats also where the Fitness power pool comes into play with Stamina
    > but that would be quite a few levels to reach unless one does a respec.

    I just though, perhaps a declaration of interest here.
    Of the my main chars (who are in my .sig):

    Bex - AR/Dev Blaster:
    5-slot nearly perma-Hasten, (6th slot planned)
    6-slot Stamina

    Brother Grim - BS/Regen Scrapper:
    6-slot perma-Hasten,
    6-slot Quick Recovery,
    3-slot Stamina (6-slots planned for 40+)

    Amaryll - Emp Defender:
    6-slot Hasten (not perma yet, no SOs)
    3-slot Recovery Aura (6-slots planned ASAP)

    Gravometric - Grav/Rad Controller
    5-slot Hasten (6th slot planned, will be perma)
    4-slot Accelerate Metabolism (will be perma)
    (6-slot Stamina is planned)

    I really really rate recharge and stamina enhancing powers.

    --
    | Victory Server: |
    | Bex - Level 34 Blaster (Assault Rifle/Devices) |
    | Brother Grim - Level 31 Scrapper (Broadsword/Regeneration) |
    | Amaryll - Level 19 Defender (Empathy/Radiation) |
    | Gravometric - Level 18 Controller (Gravity/Radiation) |
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    Shenanigunner <shenanigunner@NOdgathSPAM.kom> looked up from reading the
    say:

    >"Hawaii_SE-R" <WhyUGottaSpam@Me.com> wrote:
    >> How is this acheived and what are the benefits. I've heard this
    >> spoken of before but have never inquired until now. I do have Hasten,
    >> do you just max slot with recharge reduction? Does it matter if I use
    >> SOs or DOs enhancements?
    >
    >Six-slot with recharge speed SOs.
    >
    >Once you have it six-slotted, Hasten never drops, so you have a permanent
    >35-40% recycle rate reduction on attacks and other powers.

    One small correction; It never drops as long as you haven't been
    slowed.
    A lot (most? All?) of the slowing powers slow both movement and recharge
    rate, and things like loads of swarms can cause hasten to have downtime.

    I once had 14 stacked swarm slows on Shadeling in Crey's folly.
    Hasten wore off.

    Xocyll
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    On 8 Mar 2005 20:43:37 GMT, John Parkinson
    <jp--usenet--spam--trap@destiny.org.uk> wrote:

    >Gravometric - Grav/Rad Controller
    >5-slot Hasten (6th slot planned, will be perma)
    >4-slot Accelerate Metabolism (will be perma)
    >(6-slot Stamina is planned)

    My Rad/Elec controller already has perma-hasten and perma-AM with 4 SOs
    in each. Since they both have a hastening effect, 4 is enough, at least
    when the SOs are green. Maybe when they get down to yellow that will
    change, but you certainly shouldn't need 6 slots in either.
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 09:22:08 +1100, Greg Johnson <greg.gsj@gmail.com>
    wrote:

    >On 8 Mar 2005 20:43:37 GMT, John Parkinson
    ><jp--usenet--spam--trap@destiny.org.uk> wrote:
    >
    >>Gravometric - Grav/Rad Controller
    >>5-slot Hasten (6th slot planned, will be perma)
    >>4-slot Accelerate Metabolism (will be perma)
    >>(6-slot Stamina is planned)
    >
    >My Rad/Elec controller already has perma-hasten and perma-AM with 4 SOs
    >in each. Since they both have a hastening effect, 4 is enough, at least
    >when the SOs are green. Maybe when they get down to yellow that will
    >change, but you certainly shouldn't need 6 slots in either.

    Oops, Mr Physics is a Defender, not a controller. That probably means
    that his AM is more effective than yours. Still, you should see if you
    can manage with less than 6 SOs, as otherwise you're wasting slots.
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    Nostromo wrote:

    > Cool - tx John. MoG is post-40 from an EPP, right?

    MoG = Moment of Glory. Level 38 power in the scrapper regen line.

    When you fight Paragon Protectors you'll get to see how frustating this
    power can be in the hands of a villian. :)
  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    Xocyll <Xocyll@kingston.net> wrote:
    > I once had 14 stacked swarm slows on Shadeling in Crey's folly.
    > Hasten wore off.

    Which is why I love Burn and Blazing Aura. They toast bees nicely while
    you're dealing with the big stuff.

    --
    -= Victory Server =-
    -= Sgt Glory B: Level 22 Tech Blaster, Electric/Energy, F =-
    -= Mean Mr Mustard: Level 8 Science Scrapper, Dark/Regen, M =-
    -= See you on HEROICA! - http://www.dgath.com/coh/ =-
    -= The Keybind & Macro Guide is now available! =-
  13. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    "Shenanigunner" <shenanigunner@NOdgathSPAM.kom> wrote :
    > I feel your pain. Dig back through this NG archive and you'll find many
    > questions from me on similar topics. The jargon, assumed-knowledge and
    > general strangeness can get to you.

    Thanks. Is there a website I can use to access the archive? I use Outlook
    Express to view newsgroups and it really doesn't go very far back.

    DC
    --
    8 Infinity Server 8
    Purple Kid - Lvl 26 - M - Magic Blaster - Energy/Energy
    SE-R - Lvl 21 - M - Science Blaster- Fire/Fire
    Smart Hulkster - Lvl 7 - Science Tanker - Invulnerability/War Mace
    Ursa Mjr - Lvl 9 - Mutant Controller - Mind Control/Storm Summoning
    7 of 8 - lvl 5 - Technology Defender - Force Field/ Radiation
  14. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    Thus spake Greg Johnson <greg.gsj@gmail.com>, Wed, 09 Mar 2005 09:41:51
    +1100, Anno Domini:

    >On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 09:22:08 +1100, Greg Johnson <greg.gsj@gmail.com>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>On 8 Mar 2005 20:43:37 GMT, John Parkinson
    >><jp--usenet--spam--trap@destiny.org.uk> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Gravometric - Grav/Rad Controller
    >>>5-slot Hasten (6th slot planned, will be perma)
    >>>4-slot Accelerate Metabolism (will be perma)
    >>>(6-slot Stamina is planned)
    >>
    >>My Rad/Elec controller already has perma-hasten and perma-AM with 4 SOs
    >>in each. Since they both have a hastening effect, 4 is enough, at least
    >>when the SOs are green. Maybe when they get down to yellow that will
    >>change, but you certainly shouldn't need 6 slots in either.
    >
    >Oops, Mr Physics is a Defender, not a controller. That probably means
    >that his AM is more effective than yours. Still, you should see if you
    >can manage with less than 6 SOs, as otherwise you're wasting slots.

    Heh, I was about to say! ;-)

    What I'd like to know is what's the shortest I can may Dull Pain's downtime?
    Assuming 6-slotted Hasten, how many extra SOs Recharge Reds in DP to make it
    perma, or near enough...?

    --
    No matter how many times you save the world, it always manages to get back in jeopardy again.
    Sometimes I just want it to stay saved! You know, for a little bit?

  15. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    Nostromo wrote:

    > What I'd like to know is what's the shortest I can may Dull Pain's downtime?
    > Assuming 6-slotted Hasten, how many extra SOs Recharge Reds in DP to make it
    > perma, or near enough...?

    Perma Dull Pain is 4-Recharge SOs.

    Or go for 6 to double stack it for 30 seconds or so if you really want.

    --
    | Victory Server: |
    | Bex - Level 34 Blaster (Assault Rifle/Devices) |
    | Brother Grim - Level 31 Scrapper (Broadsword/Regeneration) |
    | Amaryll - Level 19 Defender (Empathy/Radiation) |
    | Gravometric - Level 18 Controller (Gravity/Radiation) |
  16. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    Thus spake John Parkinson <jp--usenet--spam--trap@destiny.org.uk>, 9 Mar
    2005 09:48:34 GMT, Anno Domini:

    >Nostromo wrote:
    >
    >> What I'd like to know is what's the shortest I can may Dull Pain's downtime?
    >> Assuming 6-slotted Hasten, how many extra SOs Recharge Reds in DP to make it
    >> perma, or near enough...?
    >
    >Perma Dull Pain is 4-Recharge SOs.
    >
    >Or go for 6 to double stack it for 30 seconds or so if you really want.

    OOOOOOOOH!!! *Double*-stack! YUM, YUM, YUM!! :)))

    (Can anyone actually confirm that it works? I really would've thought that
    they would've programmed it to not, but I won't complain! ;-)

    --
    No matter how many times you save the world, it always manages to get back in jeopardy again.
    Sometimes I just want it to stay saved! You know, for a little bit?
    I feel like the maid; "I just cleaned up this mess! Can we keep it clean for... for ten minutes!"

  17. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    Nostromo wrote:

    >>> What I'd like to know is what's the shortest I can may Dull Pain's downtime?
    >>> Assuming 6-slotted Hasten, how many extra SOs Recharge Reds in DP to make it
    >>> perma, or near enough...?
    >>
    >>Perma Dull Pain is 4-Recharge SOs.
    >>
    >>Or go for 6 to double stack it for 30 seconds or so if you really want.
    >
    > OOOOOOOOH!!! *Double*-stack! YUM, YUM, YUM!! :)))
    >
    > (Can anyone actually confirm that it works? I really would've thought that
    > they would've programmed it to not, but I won't complain! ;-)

    I've had it double-stacking myself for a few seconds with all green
    Recharges so I can confirm it - had the mouse over my health bar and
    watched the numbers.

    It's apparently a tactic to double-stack DP just before starting up
    Moment of Glory as you then get 25% of your double-boosted health.

    --
    | Victory Server: |
    | Bex - Level 34 Blaster (Assault Rifle/Devices) |
    | Brother Grim - Level 31 Scrapper (Broadsword/Regeneration) |
    | Amaryll - Level 19 Defender (Empathy/Radiation) |
    | Gravometric - Level 18 Controller (Gravity/Radiation) |
  18. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    Hawaii_SE-R <WhyUGottaSpam@me.com> wrote:
    >"Shenanigunner" <shenanigunner@NOdgathSPAM.kom> wrote :
    >> I feel your pain. Dig back through this NG archive and you'll find many
    >> questions from me on similar topics. The jargon, assumed-knowledge and
    >> general strangeness can get to you.
    >
    >Thanks. Is there a website I can use to access the archive? I use Outlook
    >Express to view newsgroups and it really doesn't go very far back.

    http://groups.google.com/

    -R

    --
    Rob Wynne / The Autographed Cat / doc@america.net
    http://www.autographedcat.com/ / http://autographedcat.livejournal.com/

    Thus spake John Parkinson <jp--usenet--spam--trap@destiny.org.uk>, 9 Mar
    2005 10:56:03 GMT, Anno Domini:

    >>>Perma Dull Pain is 4-Recharge SOs.
    >>>
    >>>Or go for 6 to double stack it for 30 seconds or so if you really want.
    >>
    >> OOOOOOOOH!!! *Double*-stack! YUM, YUM, YUM!! :)))
    >>
    >> (Can anyone actually confirm that it works? I really would've thought that
    >> they would've programmed it to not, but I won't complain! ;-)
    >
    >I've had it double-stacking myself for a few seconds with all green
    >Recharges so I can confirm it - had the mouse over my health bar and
    >watched the numbers.
    >
    >It's apparently a tactic to double-stack DP just before starting up
    >Moment of Glory as you then get 25% of your double-boosted health.

    Cool - tx John. MoG is post-40 from an EPP, right?

    --
    No matter how many times you save the world, it always manages to get back in jeopardy again.
    Sometimes I just want it to stay saved! You know, for a little bit?
    I feel like the maid; "I just cleaned up this mess! Can we keep it clean for... for ten minutes!"

  20. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    Nostromo <nostromo@spamfree.net.au> looked up from reading the entrails
    of the porn spammer to utter "The Augury is good, the signs say:

    >Thus spake John Parkinson <jp--usenet--spam--trap@destiny.org.uk>, 9 Mar
    >2005 10:56:03 GMT, Anno Domini:

    >>> OOOOOOOOH!!! *Double*-stack! YUM, YUM, YUM!! :)))
    >>>
    >>> (Can anyone actually confirm that it works? I really would've thought that
    >>> they would've programmed it to not, but I won't complain! ;-)
    >>
    >>I've had it double-stacking myself for a few seconds with all green
    >>Recharges so I can confirm it - had the mouse over my health bar and
    >>watched the numbers.
    >>
    >>It's apparently a tactic to double-stack DP just before starting up
    >>Moment of Glory as you then get 25% of your double-boosted health.
    >
    >Cool - tx John. MoG is post-40 from an EPP, right?

    Nope, it's a regen scrapper power, level 38.
    MoG = Moment of Glory.

    Xocyll
  21. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    Thus spake Xocyll <Xocyll@kingston.net>, Wed, 09 Mar 2005 16:23:35 -0500,
    Anno Domini:

    >Nostromo <nostromo@spamfree.net.au> looked up from reading the entrails
    >of the porn spammer to utter "The Augury is good, the signs say:
    >
    >>Thus spake John Parkinson <jp--usenet--spam--trap@destiny.org.uk>, 9 Mar
    >>2005 10:56:03 GMT, Anno Domini:

    >>>I've had it double-stacking myself for a few seconds with all green
    >>>Recharges so I can confirm it - had the mouse over my health bar and
    >>>watched the numbers.
    >>>
    >>>It's apparently a tactic to double-stack DP just before starting up
    >>>Moment of Glory as you then get 25% of your double-boosted health.
    >>
    >>Cool - tx John. MoG is post-40 from an EPP, right?
    >
    >Nope, it's a regen scrapper power, level 38.
    >MoG = Moment of Glory.
    >
    >Xocyll

    Oops! Scrappy-noob here ;-)

    --
    No matter how many times you save the world, it always manages to get back in jeopardy again.
    Sometimes I just want it to stay saved! You know, for a little bit?
    I feel like the maid; "I just cleaned up this mess! Can we keep it clean for... for ten minutes!"

  22. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    Nostromo <nostromo@spamfree.net.au> looked up from reading the entrails
    of the porn spammer to utter "The Augury is good, the signs say:

    >Thus spake Xocyll <Xocyll@kingston.net>, Wed, 09 Mar 2005 16:23:35 -0500,
    >Anno Domini:
    >
    >>Nostromo <nostromo@spamfree.net.au> looked up from reading the entrails
    >>of the porn spammer to utter "The Augury is good, the signs say:
    >>
    >>>Thus spake John Parkinson <jp--usenet--spam--trap@destiny.org.uk>, 9 Mar
    >>>2005 10:56:03 GMT, Anno Domini:

    >>>Cool - tx John. MoG is post-40 from an EPP, right?
    >>
    >>Nope, it's a regen scrapper power, level 38.
    >>MoG = Moment of Glory.
    >>
    >>Xocyll
    >
    >Oops! Scrappy-noob here ;-)

    Oh no.

    Does that mean you hang around with Scooby-noob?

    [Had to be said.]

    Xocyll
  23. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    Thus spake Xocyll <Xocyll@kingston.net>, Thu, 10 Mar 2005 14:42:32 -0500,
    Anno Domini:

    >>Oops! Scrappy-noob here ;-)
    >
    >Oh no.
    >
    >Does that mean you hang around with Scooby-noob?
    >
    >[Had to be said.]

    No it didn't! ;-p

    (I was always rather partial to Velma - must be a smart chicks with glasses
    thing...*blush*)

    --
    No matter how many times you save the world, it always manages to get back in jeopardy again.
    Sometimes I just want it to stay saved! You know, for a little bit?
    I feel like the maid; "I just cleaned up this mess! Can we keep it clean for... for ten minutes!"

  24. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    Vorlonagent wrote:

    > How many things can you auto-fire?

    Unfortunately only one. For me hasten is the linch pin to the other
    two powers I need to run on a perma basis. So I have hasten auto fire
    and manage the other two (Practiced Brawler and Elude). What I've done
    for the other two placed them on either side of my attack powers in my
    tray. This makes them a bit more visible and easier to fire as I'm
    fighting and I fire them as they come up. This is important because
    there is only a couple seconds of overlap and I don't want them to go
    out at an inopportune time....
  25. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    "Shenanigunner" <shenanigunner@NOdgathSPAM.kom> wrote in message
    > "Hawaii_SE-R" <WhyUGottaSpam@Me.com> wrote:

    > Once you have it six-slotted, Hasten never drops, so you have a permanent
    > 35-40% recycle rate reduction on attacks and other powers.
    >
    > I'd suggest you hold back slots on it until you can get to SOs - there's
    > very little point in six-slotting it with DOs. Slot up to about three as
    > quickly as you can spare slots, then pump it up to six for 25 or 30 SO
    > slotting.

    Can Conserver Power be made perma if you have perma haste?

    John Trauger,
    Vorlonagent

    "Methane martini.
    Shaken, not stirred."

    "The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common.
    Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to
    fit their views
    .....which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts
    that
    needs altering."
    -The Doctor
  26. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    "Vorlonagent" <jt@otfresno.com> wrote:
    > Can Conserver Power be made perma if you have perma haste?

    Making a toggle power truly perma means assigning your Auto fire to it -
    while you might be able to trigger it as soon as it drops, or even a little
    before, it won't automatically come up. It's usually best to put the auto-
    fire on Hasten.

    I'm forever forgetting to fire my 3-slotted Conserve Power.

    --
    -= Victory Server =-
    -= Sgt Glory B: Level 24 Tech Blaster, Electric/Energy, F =-
    -= Mean Mr Mustard: Level 8 Science Scrapper, Dark/Regen, M =-
    -= See you on HEROICA! - http://www.dgath.com/coh/ =-
    -= The Keybind & Macro Guide is now available! =-
  27. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    > "Vorlonagent" <jt@otfresno.com> wrote:
    >> Can Conserver Power be made perma if you have perma haste?
    >
    > Making a toggle power truly perma means assigning your Auto fire to it -
    > while you might be able to trigger it as soon as it drops, or even a
    > little
    > before, it won't automatically come up. It's usually best to put the auto-
    > fire on Hasten.
    >
    > I'm forever forgetting to fire my 3-slotted Conserve Power.

    How many things can you auto-fire?

    --
    John Trauger,
    Vorlonagent

    "Methane martini.
    Shaken, not stirred."

    Vorlonagent (M), level 21 Blaster (Electric/Energy), Guardian
    Steel Night (M), Level 16 Tanker (Invulnerable/Super-Strength), Virtue
    MC-2 (F), Level 15 Blaster (Force/Fire), Protector
    NightfalI (M), Level 16 Defender (Dark/Dark), Pinnacle
    RolIing Thunder (F), Level 16 Defender (Storm/Electric), Infinity
    lmpact (F), Level 12 Blaster (Gun,Energy), Virtue
    Girl at the Bar (F), Level 10 Controller: Mind/Empathy, Triumph
  28. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    Vorlonagent wrote:

    > Can Conserver Power be made perma if you have perma haste?

    There is a very simple way to tell if a click power can be made permanently
    on: copy to Test and fill it with Recharges until it becomes permanent. If
    you get to six and it still isn't, nothing else you add (Hasten, AM, etc.)
    will do the job.

    --
    Dennis F. Heffernan CoH: Venture (Virtue) hefferman@comcast.net
    #include <disclaim.h> MS Messenger: Venture

    "And I say now these kittens, they do not get trained/As we did in the days
    when Victoria reigned!" -- T.S. Eliot, "Gus, the Theatre Cat"

Video Games