Phantasy Star Universe on PlayStation2, Summer 2005

Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star,rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

http://forums.gaming-age.com/showthread.php?threadid=92196

http://www.phantasy-star.net/cgi-bin/psdb/viewer.cgi/psdb/40A87D0700000571.html

http://www.the-magicbox.com/gaming.htm

I'd rather see Phantasy Star Universe (with PSV!) on the next
generation consoles: Xbox Next, Nintendo Revolution and PlayStation
3......
5 answers Last reply
More about phantasy star universe playstation2 summer 2005
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star,rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    AM2forever@hotmail.com (AM2forever) wrote in message news:<8861f378.0405171107.487af146@posting.google.com>...
    > http://forums.gaming-age.com/showthread.php?threadid=92196
    >
    > http://www.phantasy-star.net/cgi-bin/psdb/viewer.cgi/psdb/40A87D0700000571.html
    >
    > http://www.the-magicbox.com/gaming.htm
    >

    > I'd rather see Phantasy Star Universe (with PSV!) on the next
    > generation consoles: Xbox Next, Nintendo Revolution and PlayStation
    > 3......

    Sorry dude.. but I beat you to it, and I didn't cross post it to the
    non-relevent groups either.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star,rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    AM2forever@hotmail.com (AM2forever) wrote in message news:<8861f378.0405171107.487af146@posting.google.com>...

    > I'd rather see Phantasy Star Universe (with PSV!) on the next
    > generation consoles: Xbox Next, Nintendo Revolution and PlayStation
    > 3......

    There's going to be an updated Sega Ages disc with re-worked PS1, 2
    and 4 coming Q1 '05 so it sounds like by the time we're done playing
    it PSU will be ready to go! W00t!

    - Jordan
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star,rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    "AM2forever" <AM2forever@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > http://forums.gaming-age.com/showthread.php?threadid=92196

    http://www.phantasy-star.net/cgi-bin/psdb/viewer.cgi/psdb/40A87D0700000571.html

    > http://www.the-magicbox.com/gaming.htm
    >

    > I'd rather see Phantasy Star Universe (with PSV!) on the next
    > generation consoles: Xbox Next, Nintendo Revolution and PlayStation
    > 3......

    Hopefully it'll be an online and offline game, rather than an online
    game with offline demos like PSO is. At any rate, I think it's the perfect
    time for a game like this to appear on the PS2, at least we should be able
    to expect current gen performance out of it by now. That is, if its
    limitations really were just software and development issues. Feh, either
    way, I'm going to need a lot more information than this before I even
    consider buying it. "It's coming out on the PS2, and we don't even know
    what to call it." Whoopie!
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star,rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    "Scott H" <sheathx013@yahoo.com> wrote

    http://www.phantasy-star.net/cgi-bin/psdb/viewer.cgi/psdb/40A87D0700000571.html

    > > http://www.the-magicbox.com/gaming.htm
    > >

    > > I'd rather see Phantasy Star Universe (with PSV!) on the next
    > > generation consoles: Xbox Next, Nintendo Revolution and PlayStation
    > > 3......
    >

    > Hopefully it'll be an online and offline game, rather than an online
    > game with offline demos like PSO is. At any rate, I think it's the
    perfect
    > time for a game like this to appear on the PS2, at least we should be able
    > to expect current gen performance out of it by now. That is, if its
    > limitations really were just software and development issues. Feh, either
    > way, I'm going to need a lot more information than this before I even
    > consider buying it. "It's coming out on the PS2, and we don't even know
    > what to call it." Whoopie!

    If it's both offline and online then the characters won't be able to be
    stored serverside which was the ultimate error Sonic Team made in the first
    place. They would have to separate online and offline modes for it to stand
    a chance.

    It's a shame you had to hijack the thread to continue your PS2 trolling.

    "RedFox" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
    > "Scott H" <sheathx013@yahoo.com> wrote

    http://www.phantasy-star.net/cgi-bin/psdb/viewer.cgi/psdb/40A87D0700000571.html

    > > > http://www.the-magicbox.com/gaming.htm
    > > >

    > > > I'd rather see Phantasy Star Universe (with PSV!) on the next
    > > > generation consoles: Xbox Next, Nintendo Revolution and PlayStation
    > > > 3......
    > >

    > > Hopefully it'll be an online and offline game, rather than an online
    > > game with offline demos like PSO is. At any rate, I think it's the
    > perfect
    > > time for a game like this to appear on the PS2, at least we should be
    able
    > > to expect current gen performance out of it by now. That is, if its
    > > limitations really were just software and development issues. Feh,
    either
    > > way, I'm going to need a lot more information than this before I even
    > > consider buying it. "It's coming out on the PS2, and we don't even know
    > > what to call it." Whoopie!
    >
    > If it's both offline and online then the characters won't be able to be
    > stored serverside which was the ultimate error Sonic Team made in the
    first
    > place. They would have to separate online and offline modes for it to
    stand
    > a chance.
    >
    > It's a shame you had to hijack the thread to continue your PS2 trolling.

    Sega games on PS2 haven't exactly had the best graphics. I'll expect that
    by next year they'll be able to get their act together, other companies
    have.

Games Nintendo Video Xbox Video Games