PSO game cube cheats with AR

Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

Hi!

Someone can tell me the PSO cheating codes for AR?

Thanks!
11 answers Last reply
More about game cube cheats
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

    On 1 Jul 2004 11:00:40 -0700, rex64@libero.it (Cremonini) wrote:

    >Hi!
    >
    >Someone can tell me the PSO cheating codes for AR?
    >
    >Thanks!

    Check out http://www.gscentral.com
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

    I see noone has taking up flaming no-witted fools asking for cheat
    codes in my absence. Not only that, but there were actually friendly
    replies in this thread. Bah, I am disappointed at all of you... all of
    YOU!!!111!
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

    On 5 Jul 2004 10:31:48 -0700, thegreatglacier@webtv.net (neo-the
    yellow gigasnowball zero) wrote:

    >I see noone has taking up flaming no-witted fools asking for cheat
    >codes in my absence. Not only that, but there were actually friendly
    >replies in this thread. Bah, I am disappointed at all of you... all of
    >YOU!!!111!

    Well, first of all flaming does absolutely nothing but show that
    someone has too much time on their hands, and the fact that you make
    character judgments on people without knowing them seriously impairs
    your credibility. Secondly, there's nothing wrong with using cheats in
    PSO.. the codes only work in offline mode so they won't be running
    around online and unbalancing the gameplay The guy asked a question,
    and I gave him an answer. If you have difficulties in accepting this,
    then quite honestly I pity you.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

    "Agonistes" <deadshot@shaw.ca> wrote

    > >I see noone has taking up flaming no-witted fools asking for cheat
    > >codes in my absence. Not only that, but there were actually friendly
    > >replies in this thread. Bah, I am disappointed at all of you... all of
    > >YOU!!!111!
    >
    > Well, first of all flaming does absolutely nothing but show that
    > someone has too much time on their hands, and the fact that you make
    > character judgments on people without knowing them seriously impairs
    > your credibility. Secondly, there's nothing wrong with using cheats in
    > PSO.. the codes only work in offline mode so they won't be running
    > around online and unbalancing the gameplay The guy asked a question,
    > and I gave him an answer. If you have difficulties in accepting this,
    > then quite honestly I pity you.

    Who the hell are you, anyway? Perhaps you don't understand the heritage of
    this place!

    I pity the fool that messes with Mr Neo!
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

    "RedFox" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message

    > Who the hell are you, anyway? Perhaps you don't understand the heritage of
    > this place!

    Damn right you have to pay your dues like the rest of
    us, PAY THEM!!!! *SHAKES FIST* Then you
    can become a legacy.

    --
    All Purpose Cultural Randomness
    http://www.angelfire.com/tx/apcr/index.html

    On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 23:49:50 GMT, "Ethan Hammond"
    <eshammond@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

    >"RedFox" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Who the hell are you, anyway? Perhaps you don't understand the heritage of
    >> this place!
    >
    >Damn right you have to pay your dues like the rest of
    >us, PAY THEM!!!! *SHAKES FIST* Then you
    >can become a legacy.

    I'm someone who has lurked on this newsgroup since about 1997. I don't
    usually post to newsgroups, but when someone has a question I'll try
    to answer them. I'm not trying to be a legacy, nor do I necessarily
    care if people on this group want to consider "Mr. Neo" one.

    I do not believe in being openly hostile towards people who ask
    questions. I don't see the big deal about AR codes for offline PSO,
    and it's not just on this group I've noticed this unwarranted
    harrasment of people who are looking for them. As far as I understood,
    newsgroups should be run like a community, helping people out when
    they ask questions, so I don't understand people's need to be so
    elitist. Especially on a group that has seen such a remarkable lack of
    activity lately. Instead of ripping off the heads of newbies and
    people who like to be helpful and pushing people away, maybe we could
    work towards creating a newfound interest in the newsgroup?

    And for anyone who might misinterpret my little rant here, I'm not
    meaning any of this as a personal attack, or in any ill-willed manner.
    I'm simply stating my opinion, and attempting to be good-spirited
    about it.
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

    "Agonistes" <deadshot@shaw.ca> wrote in message

    > I'm someone who has lurked on this newsgroup since about 1997.
    > I don't usually post to newsgroups, but when someone has a question
    > I'll try to answer them. I'm not trying to be a legacy, nor do I
    > necessarily care if people on this group want to consider "Mr. Neo"
    > one.
    >
    > I do not believe in being openly hostile towards people who ask
    > questions. I don't see the big deal about AR codes for offline PSO,
    > and it's not just on this group I've noticed this unwarranted
    > harrasment of people who are looking for them.

    Unwarranted my ass.
    Codes ruined the game. A game we not only paid good money to
    purchase, but one we paid a monthly fee for as well. I for one don't
    appreciate throwing money away because some jackass thinks it'd
    be fun to ruin everyone elses (and that's putting what they do in nice
    terms). And as for "offline only", the original poster stated nothing of
    his/her intentions, merely where can they get them (besides the fact
    that codes can be used offline to "alter" characters so they can cause
    "mischief" online).

    > As far as I understood, newsgroups should be run like a
    > community, helping people out when they ask questions, so I
    > don't understand people's need to be so elitist.

    Nothing elitist about it.
    Codes do more harm than good, so you'd be helping the community
    by not giving them out. Same as when people post about where they
    can download games and the like.

    You might want to rephrase your little Mr. Neo dig then :)

    > I'm simply stating my opinion, and attempting to be good-spirited
    > about it.

    Nothing wrong with that, but think about what codes have done to
    the game before you decide which catagory of players you want
    to help.

    And hey Seed, have you seen Oldboy yet (the newest offering from
    the director of Sympathy For Mr. Vengeance)? Very good indeed.

    Henry LaPierre
    freeza@ix.netcom.com
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

    "Agonistes" <deadshot@shaw.ca> wrote in message

    > I'm someone who has lurked on this newsgroup since about 1997. I don't
    > usually post to newsgroups, but when someone has a question I'll try
    > to answer them. I'm not trying to be a legacy, nor do I necessarily
    > care if people on this group want to consider "Mr. Neo" one.

    Even lurker must obey FAQ of Ethan's!!!! In realm of agps Ethan
    has no equal, NO EQUAL!!!! *SHAKES FIST*

    > I do not believe in being openly hostile towards people who ask
    > questions. I don't see the big deal about AR codes for offline PSO,
    > and it's not just on this group I've noticed this unwarranted
    > harrasment of people who are looking for them. As far as I understood,
    > newsgroups should be run like a community, helping people out when
    > they ask questions, so I don't understand people's need to be so
    > elitist. Especially on a group that has seen such a remarkable lack of
    > activity lately. Instead of ripping off the heads of newbies and
    > people who like to be helpful and pushing people away, maybe we could
    > work towards creating a newfound interest in the newsgroup?

    Since when has this group ever been like that? That is what I ask you
    sir.

    --
    All Purpose Cultural Randomness
    http://www.angelfire.com/tx/apcr/index.html
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

    Agonistes <deadshot@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:<abdse05stu697gf25mq0t0fp8u63k531r9@4ax.com>...
    > On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 23:49:50 GMT, "Ethan Hammond"
    > <eshammond@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
    >
    > >"RedFox" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> Who the hell are you, anyway? Perhaps you don't understand the heritage of
    > >> this place!
    > >
    > >Damn right you have to pay your dues like the rest of
    > >us, PAY THEM!!!! *SHAKES FIST* Then you
    > >can become a legacy.
    >
    > I'm someone who has lurked on this newsgroup since about 1997. I don't
    > usually post to newsgroups, but when someone has a question I'll try
    > to answer them. I'm not trying to be a legacy, nor do I necessarily
    > care if people on this group want to consider "Mr. Neo" one.
    >
    > I do not believe in being openly hostile towards people who ask
    > questions. I don't see the big deal about AR codes for offline PSO,
    > and it's not just on this group I've noticed this unwarranted
    > harrasment of people who are looking for them. As far as I understood,
    > newsgroups should be run like a community, helping people out when
    > they ask questions, so I don't understand people's need to be so
    > elitist. Especially on a group that has seen such a remarkable lack of
    > activity lately. Instead of ripping off the heads of newbies and
    > people who like to be helpful and pushing people away, maybe we could
    > work towards creating a newfound interest in the newsgroup?
    >
    > And for anyone who might misinterpret my little rant here, I'm not
    > meaning any of this as a personal attack, or in any ill-willed manner.
    > I'm simply stating my opinion, and attempting to be good-spirited
    > about it.

    Well, you failed in your attempt to be good spirited. Don't sit there
    and act like you were innocently answering questions like a good lil'
    lurker. IF you have lurked here since '97 then you know that of
    question is not tolerated here, so leave the Goddamn Mary Poppins act
    for someone that will swallow that line of bullshit. AND if you have
    lurked here since '97, then you'd know Ethan and know that was a
    rhetorical statement and did not need a reply.

    Btw, my rant was not meant in good spirits. It was direct attack on
    you and people like you. Have a nice day.
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

    Well, despite all the terrible things that I might be, I'm not someone
    who can't admit when they're wrong. I went back and read through all
    the posts again, and yeah, this all exploded because I wasn't paying
    very close attention to what was being said. I misinterpreted a later
    post of Mr. Neo's where he stated he meant what he was saying, to be
    in reference to his first post, where he WAS in fact joking. Needless
    to say, I know that this thread has only been propagated by my own
    ignorance.

    So first and foremost, Mr. Neo, I offer you an apology since my posts
    have been primarily directed at you. I was out of line. If I'd
    bothered to pay attention to what was being said rather than jumping
    to a conclusion, this could have been avoided.

    And finally, to anyone who was offended by my actions here, I
    apologize. I'm hoping people can forgive my stupidity.
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

    Agonistes <deadshot@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:<gggcf0l7gs7ivdr1i0oehu8qjo9a0ve494@4ax.com>...
    > Well, despite all the terrible things that I might be, I'm not someone
    > who can't admit when they're wrong. I went back and read through all
    > the posts again, and yeah, this all exploded because I wasn't paying
    > very close attention to what was being said. I misinterpreted a later
    > post of Mr. Neo's where he stated he meant what he was saying, to be
    > in reference to his first post, where he WAS in fact joking. Needless
    > to say, I know that this thread has only been propagated by my own
    > ignorance.
    >
    > So first and foremost, Mr. Neo, I offer you an apology since my posts
    > have been primarily directed at you. I was out of line. If I'd
    > bothered to pay attention to what was being said rather than jumping
    > to a conclusion, this could have been avoided.
    >
    > And finally, to anyone who was offended by my actions here, I
    > apologize. I'm hoping people can forgive my stupidity.

    Well, I for one forgive you. It takes a lot to admit when you're wrong
    and that alone says a lot about your character. So, no harm, no foul.
    I have a bad tendency to fly off-the-handle when it comes to people
    asking for cheat codes and those people that hand them out. I could've
    [and should've] posted that my initial post was in jest after your
    first post, but I became irrate when I saw your following posts before
    I had the chance to answer your first post in a civilized manner. So I
    apologize for going about it all the wrong way. Had I explained that I
    was joking in my second post all this coul've been avoided. I'm really
    the only person in this NG goes out of their way to ensure that
    cheaters know this asking for cheat codes will not be tolerated in
    this NG and everyone else here is pretty much civilized, lol. I
    really, really loved PSO and it remains my favorite online game to
    date (even after EQOA and FFXI), so when a game I love gets trashed as
    it did, it really irks me... the feeling is as bad as having the next
    game in my favorite gaming series be complete and utter dog doo.

    Like I said, I quit flaming cheaters a long time ago once PSO was
    totally ruined by them. I never thought flaming did anything
    constructive in the first place, but it gave me a chance to speak my
    mind to someone that I would never have the chance to otherwise... If
    nothing else, at least it usually keeps the cheaters from coming back
    to the NG.

    One more thing, no more Mr. Neo, lol. Redfox was only joking when he
    called me that. Plain ol' Neo will be fine. :)

Games Video Games