Open Windows not displaying on toolbar

When I have any windows open they do not appear on the toolbar, I can only
view them using task manger. I am using Windows XP and this only happens for
1 of 3 users. Any idesa?
--
Pete Cole
3 answers Last reply

    Hi

    Please see the following link to Kelly's web site:

    Line 240 - left hand side

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    Please reply to the News Groups

    "Pete" <Pete@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I have any windows open they do not appear on the toolbar, I can only
    > view them using task manger. I am using Windows XP and this only happens
    > for
    > 1 of 3 users. Any idesa?
    > --
    > Pete Cole

    Thanks Will,

    I have a 'malicious script' warning when I try to save the file, I have read
    the rider at the top of the list -have you used any of these fixes
    successfully? Just want to be sure I am not going to cause further problems!
    Thanks
    --
    Pete Cole

    "Will Denny" wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > Please see the following link to Kelly's web site:
    >
    > Line 240 - left hand side

    > Will Denny
    > MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    > Please reply to the News Groups
    >

    > "Pete" <Pete@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > When I have any windows open they do not appear on the toolbar, I can only
    > > view them using task manger. I am using Windows XP and this only happens
    > > for
    > > 1 of 3 users. Any idesa?
    > > --
    > > Pete Cole

    Hi

    The .VBS files on Kelly's web site are completely safe - I can assure you.
    You'll have to allow the file through via your Firewall/AV program -
    whichever is blocking it.

    --

    > Thanks Will,
    >
    > I have a 'malicious script' warning when I try to save the file, I have
    > read
    > the rider at the top of the list -have you used any of these fixes
    > successfully? Just want to be sure I am not going to cause further
    > problems!
    > Thanks
    > --
    > Pete Cole
    >

    > "Will Denny" wrote:
    >
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> Please see the following link to Kelly's web site:
    >>
    >> Line 240 - left hand side
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> Will Denny
    >> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    >> Please reply to the News Groups
    >>

    >> "Pete" <Pete@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> > When I have any windows open they do not appear on the toolbar, I can
    >> > only
    >> > view them using task manger. I am using Windows XP and this only
    >> > happens
    >> > for
    >> > 1 of 3 users. Any idesa?
    >> > --