Open Windows not displaying on toolbar

May 4, 2005 10:14:41 AM

When I have any windows open they do not appear on the toolbar, I can only
view them using task manger. I am using Windows XP and this only happens for
1 of 3 users. Any idesa?
--
Pete Cole
Anonymous

Hi

Please see the following link to Kelly's web site:

Line 240 - left hand side

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups

"Pete" <Pete@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I have any windows open they do not appear on the toolbar, I can only
> view them using task manger. I am using Windows XP and this only happens
> for
> 1 of 3 users. Any idesa?
> --
> Pete Cole
May 5, 2005 8:00:02 AM

Thanks Will,

I have a 'malicious script' warning when I try to save the file, I have read
the rider at the top of the list -have you used any of these fixes
successfully? Just want to be sure I am not going to cause further problems!
Thanks
--
Pete Cole

"Will Denny" wrote:

> Hi
>
> Please see the following link to Kelly's web site:
>
> Line 240 - left hand side

> Will Denny
> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
> Please reply to the News Groups
>

> "Pete" <Pete@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > When I have any windows open they do not appear on the toolbar, I can only
> > view them using task manger. I am using Windows XP and this only happens
> > for
> > 1 of 3 users. Any idesa?
> > --
> > Pete Cole

Anonymous
May 6, 2005 7:28:53 AM

Hi

The .VBS files on Kelly's web site are completely safe - I can assure you.
You'll have to allow the file through via your Firewall/AV program -
whichever is blocking it.

--

!