Sign in with
Your question

audio sync problems

Last response: in Windows Vista
May 8, 2007 4:12:34 PM

hey i have a bunch of video files. everything was fine with them but then i installed two programs, anydvd and dvd ripper. after i installed them i suddenly have out of sync video files. everything worked fine before but now the audio is a second behind. any solutions?

More about : audio sync problems

May 8, 2007 5:16:23 PM

I believe that AnyDVD places its own codecs in the default player. Try changing the player and see if the problem follows it (for example, use Divx instead of Windows Media Player or vice versa). If it doesn't follow the file between players, then you know that codecs are the issue.
m
l
May 8, 2007 5:39:07 PM

yeah its the codecs. how would i change them? i have a codec pack installed. should i just uninstall then reinstall it?
m
l
Related resources
May 8, 2007 9:16:22 PM

that sounds like a good approach, certainly worth trying. I use anydvd all the time and haven't run accross that issue. you know it means tha tyou may have to do this little trick every time you get an anydvd update (seems almost weekly)? Have you tried their forums to see if anyone seen it or may have a solution? they seem like a pretty good bunch... be sure to post any updates - I'd certainly like to know.

good luck.
m
l
May 8, 2007 9:36:31 PM

ooo no after it started happening i got annoyed and narrowed it down to the combination of those to programs and thought that uninstalling them would fix the problem. im heading over to their forums right now.
m
l
!