I've been teaming with some higher level players recently and what bugs me
the most is my blaster's lack of accuracy thus lack of damage and benefit to
the team even while being SK'd. Would slotting Aim thuroughly with ToHit
Buffs help improve this dramatically? Is there a way to extend the use time
rather than the few seconds you are normally given? Would it just be better
to use Accuracy enhancements for each ranged power?

Thanks,
DC
--
8 Infinity Server 8
Purple Kid - Lvl 26 - M - Magic Blaster - Energy/Energy

Hawaii_SE-R wrote:
> I've been teaming with some higher level players recently and what bugs me
> the most is my blaster's lack of accuracy thus lack of damage and benefit to
> the team even while being SK'd. Would slotting Aim thuroughly with ToHit
> Buffs help improve this dramatically? Is there a way to extend the use time
> rather than the few seconds you are normally given? Would it just be better
> to use Accuracy enhancements for each ranged power?

Aim probably doesn't need any more ToHit buffs - it gives +100% unslotted
so that should be plenty. The's no way to extend the 10seconds, the only
way to have it 'on' more would be recharge reducers.

You certainly want to slot Accuracy into all your powers that need to-hit
something though. I'd say 2 x TO, 2 x DO or 1 x SO as standard.
(2 x SO if you really want to have a good Accuracy)

Devices Blasters can skip slotting Accuracy if they get the Targetting
Drone power, but no one else can afford to IMO.

--
| Victory Server: |
| Bex - Level 34 Blaster (Assault Rifle/Devices) |