is this for real? AMD quad core?

epsilon84

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2006
This is a marketing advertisement, nothing else, it has been around for a while.

Damn, that's one big marketing video, I tried to sit through it all (my mind was getting numb lol) but I gave up when they reached VT... :lol:

GotaLoveIMC

Distinguished
May 17, 2006
of course its for real. Ouch...I see TG and and all intel fanatics are yellowing their pants/panties for this is the last of Intel, their master.
Eat your heart out TG admin and all your poppet gangs. AMD is about to destroy Intel and crash your party. Time to pack and leave.
Long live AMD. Gota Love IMC and HT3.

eregular

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2006
of course its for real. Ouch...I see TG and and all intel fanatics are yellowing their pants/panties for this is the last of Intel, their master.
Eat your heart out TG admin and all your poppet gangs. AMD is about to destroy Intel and crash your party. Time to pack and leave.

well...buying an intel part or two doesn't mean you wish for the death of AMD...but we are but consumers...and we will buy the cheapest best performing CPU we can...i went C2D (e4400) from socket A athlon...and i'm still crapping my pants!! i used to have a 939 3500+ venice...i could overclock it to 2.4ghz...but you couldn't notice...and this C2D is way faster than any athlon i've ever used.

K10 just HAS to dominate server applications...or AMD is through...but i have enough faith in AMD to know they have to stay appealing to datacenters...that alone is a huge segment of the cpu market.

Heyyou27

Splendid
Jan 4, 2006

Mike, I thought this account had been banned..... hmmmmm.That's what I thought too. :lol: