Seeking Phantasy Star II III IV instructions Sega Genesis

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

I am looking for instructions for Phantasy Star II, III & IV - I have
the carts, but no instructions (I'm not just the button layouts that
are avialable online). Can they be downloaded from somewhere? Could
somebody make a photocopy for a reasonable cost? I am in the Detroit
area......

Dan Benson wrote:

> I am looking for instructions for Phantasy Star II, III & IV - I have
> the carts, but no instructions (I'm not just the button layouts that
> are avialable online). Can they be downloaded from somewhere? Could
> somebody make a photocopy for a reasonable cost? I am in the Detroit
> area......

Phantasy Star II Manual:
http://www.algol-star-system.net/climatrol/ps2_manual.shtml

Phantasy Star III Manual:
http://www.algol-star-system.net/climatrol/ps3_manual.shtml

Phantasy Star IV Manual:
http://www.algol-star-system.net/climatrol/ps4_manual.shtml

Bel
--
Whip Ass Gaming: http://www.whipassgaming.com/
or http://users2.ev1.net/~belpowerslave/

"Time to rub your face in it...with my ass. I'm so much better than you."

- Trixie, Outlaw Volleyball

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

You rock! Thanks!

Dan

danielbenson@hotmail.com (Dan Benson) wrote in message news:<f8650e5d.0409130916.1e857b02@posting.google.com>...
> I am looking for instructions for Phantasy Star II, III & IV - I have
> the carts, but no instructions (I'm not just the button layouts that
> are avialable online). Can they be downloaded from somewhere? Could
> somebody make a photocopy for a reasonable cost? I am in the Detroit
> area......

I have an original PSIII hint book around here somewhere too... Sold
the game, somehow kept the hintbook. Weird.

- Jordan

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

> You rock! Thanks!
>
> Dan

Not a problem... :)

Bel