Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Phantasy Star is EVIL, it's the game of the DEVIL !

Tags:
  • Games
  • Devil
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
Anonymous
October 5, 2004 8:16:41 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

Phantasy Star is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

If you like Phantasy Star, you will lose your soul to be damned
for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
for all eternity.

So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.

Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
prevent Armageddon.

Phantasy Star is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
heretics and witches like Phantasy Star.And heretics and witches
shall BURN !

Phantasy Star is the game of hell, written by SATAN !

More about : phantasy star evil game devil

Anonymous
October 8, 2004 12:23:25 AM

"Ethan Hammond" <eshammond@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> Way to be a heel!!!!

Dude! We're all going to hell! Oh noes!

Btw, what's up?
October 9, 2004 2:58:05 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

"Bruno Cachada" <spam@netc.pt> wrote in

> > Way to be a heel!!!!
>
> Dude! We're all going to hell! Oh noes!

No, no heel as in bad guy wrestler, heh.

> Btw, what's up?

Studying 10 hours a day so I can graduate in December.
It's great fun. How about you sir?

--
All Purpose Cultural Randomness
http://www.angelfire.com/tx/apcr/index.html

Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

> "Bruno Cachada" <spam@netc.pt> wrote in
> >
> > > Way to be a heel!!!!
> >
> > Dude! We're all going to hell! Oh noes!
>
> No, no heel as in bad guy wrestler, heh.
>
> > Btw, what's up?
>
> Studying 10 hours a day so I can graduate in December.
> It's great fun. How about you sir?

I see. I am trying to adapt to my new school. It will be great fun as soon
as I meet a few girls.
Anonymous
October 17, 2004 4:12:31 PM

"Bruno Cachada" <spam@netc.pt> wrote in message

> > > Btw, what's up?
> >
> > Studying 10 hours a day so I can graduate in December.
> > It's great fun. How about you sir?
>
> I see. I am trying to adapt to my new school. It will be great fun as soon
> as I meet a few girls.

New school as in a different college from before or just as in a new
school year? And yay for girls!!!!

--
All Purpose Cultural Randomness
http://www.angelfire.com/tx/apcr/index.html
Anonymous
October 17, 2004 11:48:58 PM

news:p ktcd.709813$Gx4.213080@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

> > > Studying 10 hours a day so I can graduate in December.
> > > It's great fun. How about you sir?
> >
> > I see. I am trying to adapt to my new school. It will be great fun as
soon
> > as I meet a few girls.
>
> New school as in a different college from before or just as in a new
> school year? And yay for girls!!!!

Different college. You see, I got transfered. Now I have to work hard.
Hehe...
Anonymous
October 18, 2004 1:34:45 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

"Bruno Cachada" <spam@netc.pt> wrote in message

> > New school as in a different college from before or just as in a new
> > school year? And yay for girls!!!!
>
> Different college. You see, I got transfered. Now I have to work hard.
> Hehe...

Did you get transferred because you were doing so well at your
other school?

--
All Purpose Cultural Randomness
http://www.angelfire.com/tx/apcr/index.html
Anonymous
October 23, 2004 2:24:28 AM

> "Bruno Cachada" <spam@netc.pt> wrote in message
> >
> > > New school as in a different college from before or just as in a new
> > > school year? And yay for girls!!!!
> >
> > Different college. You see, I got transfered. Now I have to work hard.
> > Hehe...
>
> Did you get transferred because you were doing so well at your
> other school?

No. I requested to be transferred. I kept my fingers crossed for like two
months, so you can imagine my grades were bad, very bad. It's the way of
life.
Anonymous
October 23, 2004 3:46:20 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

"Bruno Cachada" <spam@netc.pt> wrote in message

> > Did you get transferred because you were doing so well at your
> > other school?
>
> No. I requested to be transferred. I kept my fingers crossed for like two
> months, so you can imagine my grades were bad, very bad. It's the way of
> life.

*pat pat pat* Eye of the tiger Bruno, EYE OF THE TIGER!!!!

--
All Purpose Cultural Randomness
http://www.angelfire.com/tx/apcr/index.html
Anonymous
October 24, 2004 5:39:50 AM

> "Bruno Cachada" <spam@netc.pt> wrote in message
> >
> > > Did you get transferred because you were doing so well at your
> > > other school?
> >
> > No. I requested to be transferred. I kept my fingers crossed for like
two
> > months, so you can imagine my grades were bad, very bad. It's the way of
> > life.
>
> *pat pat pat* Eye of the tiger Bruno, EYE OF THE TIGER!!!!

Is that wrestling related? Sometimes I find myself laughing at
some...uuh...combats?
Anonymous
October 24, 2004 3:58:14 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

"Bruno Cachada" <spam@netc.pt> wrote in message

> > *pat pat pat* Eye of the tiger Bruno, EYE OF THE TIGER!!!!
>
> Is that wrestling related? Sometimes I find myself laughing at
> some...uuh...combats?

It kind of is, but it is more boxing releated since it was
Rocky's song in Rocky 3. It was also Hulk Hogans ring
theme music for awhile.

--
All Purpose Cultural Randomness
http://www.angelfire.com/tx/apcr/index.html
Anonymous
October 30, 2004 1:55:20 AM

> "Bruno Cachada" <spam@netc.pt> wrote in message
> >
> > > *pat pat pat* Eye of the tiger Bruno, EYE OF THE TIGER!!!!
> >
> > Is that wrestling related? Sometimes I find myself laughing at
> > some...uuh...combats?
>
> It kind of is, but it is more boxing releated since it was
> Rocky's song in Rocky 3. It was also Hulk Hogans ring
> theme music for awhile.

I see. I so need to go to the movies. Recommendations?
Anonymous
October 31, 2004 4:00:11 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

"Bruno Cachada" <spam@netc.pt> wrote in message

> I see. I so need to go to the movies. Recommendations?

Team America was the best movie I have seen recently.
Friday Night Lights is good if you want to see how scary
the football culture in Texas is, but the book is better.

--
All Purpose Cultural Randomness
http://www.angelfire.com/tx/apcr/index.html
Anonymous
October 31, 2004 4:00:12 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

In article <vl5hd.811966$Gx4.436238@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,
Ethan Hammond <eshammond@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
>"Bruno Cachada" <spam@netc.pt> wrote in message
>>
>> I see. I so need to go to the movies. Recommendations?
>
>Team America was the best movie I have seen recently.
>Friday Night Lights is good if you want to see how scary
>the football culture in Texas is, but the book is better.

Perhaps more in line with the demographic on this newsgroup, Ghost in the
Shell 2 is out in selected cities. And the general release is subtitled
rather than dubbed, which is more a cost-cutting measure than an artistic
decision but should please anime purists regardless. :)

-KKC, back from a 24-hour road trip to Atlanta. Who built these roads, and
how much time in jail did he get for it?
--
-- I was treated unfairly and without consideration by eBay - kendrick
and Paypal. If you require independent testimony about - @io.com

"Kendrick Kerwin Chua" <kendrick@io.com> wrote in message

> Perhaps more in line with the demographic on this newsgroup, Ghost in the
> Shell 2 is out in selected cities. And the general release is subtitled
> rather than dubbed, which is more a cost-cutting measure than an artistic
> decision but should please anime purists regardless. :)

Yeah, but I am one of the anime fans who dosen't think Ghost in the
Shell is one of the coolest things ever. Also there is no way Bruno
could see that movie in theaters where he is. Plus I know a lot of
people on this group who like South Park. Heck a lot of regulars
on this group only post here because of me. Such is my power!!!!

--
All Purpose Cultural Randomness
http://www.angelfire.com/tx/apcr/index.html
Anonymous
November 5, 2004 5:05:17 PM

> "Kendrick Kerwin Chua" <kendrick@io.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Perhaps more in line with the demographic on this newsgroup, Ghost in
the
> > Shell 2 is out in selected cities. And the general release is subtitled
> > rather than dubbed, which is more a cost-cutting measure than an
artistic
> > decision but should please anime purists regardless. :)
>
> Yeah, but I am one of the anime fans who dosen't think Ghost in the
> Shell is one of the coolest things ever. Also there is no way Bruno
> could see that movie in theaters where he is. Plus I know a lot of
> people on this group who like South Park. Heck a lot of regulars
> on this group only post here because of me. Such is my power!!!!

I'm still hoping some company brings GITS: Innocence over here. They brought
Spirited Away, so I'm hoping...

Oh yeah, I saw Farenheit 9/11 the other day. That was interesting. As for
the other movies you mentioned, I think there's no release date. Typical.
Anonymous
November 5, 2004 5:38:14 PM

In article <2v1foiF2fbm77U1@uni-berlin.de>, Bruno Cachada <spam@netc.pt> wrote:
>"Ethan Hammond" <eshammond@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
>> "Kendrick Kerwin Chua" <kendrick@io.com> wrote in message
>> >
>> > Perhaps more in line with the demographic on this newsgroup, Ghost in
>> > Shell 2 is out in selected cities. And the general release is subtitled
>> > rather than dubbed, which is more a cost-cutting measure than an artistic
>> > decision but should please anime purists regardless. :)
>>
>> Yeah, but I am one of the anime fans who dosen't think Ghost in the
>> Shell is one of the coolest things ever. Also there is no way Bruno
>> could see that movie in theaters where he is. Plus I know a lot of
>
>I'm still hoping some company brings GITS: Innocence over here. They brought
>Spirited Away, so I'm hoping...

That is indeed the movie of which I spoke. Saw it at an AMC multiplex
thing in Florida. It was only in town for two weeks, but it's possible
that it's still showing somewhere near you.

-KKC, who can't decide whether or not to bake biscuits or build an SCSI
array this weekend. Either one requires dirty hands and lots of kneading.
--
-- I was treated unfairly and without consideration by eBay - kendrick
and Paypal. If you require independent testimony about - @io.com
or corroboration of illegal or questionable business -
practices by those two companies, please contact me. -
Anonymous
November 5, 2004 5:50:37 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

"Ethan Hammond" <eshammond@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> "Kendrick Kerwin Chua" <kendrick@io.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Perhaps more in line with the demographic on this newsgroup, Ghost in the
>> Shell 2 is out in selected cities. And the general release is subtitled
>> rather than dubbed, which is more a cost-cutting measure than an artistic
>> decision but should please anime purists regardless. :)
>
> Yeah, but I am one of the anime fans who dosen't think Ghost in the
> Shell is one of the coolest things ever. Also there is no way Bruno
> could see that movie in theaters where he is. Plus I know a lot of
> people on this group who like South Park. Heck a lot of regulars
> on this group only post here because of me. Such is my power!!!!
>
> --
> All Purpose Cultural Randomness
> http://www.angelfire.com/tx/apcr/index.html

LOL! What power??

--
-------------+++++++++///@
The Omega Of Alpha

Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

"Bruno Cachada" <spam@netc.pt> wrote in message

> I'm still hoping some company brings GITS: Innocence over here. They
brought
> Spirited Away, so I'm hoping...
>
> Oh yeah, I saw Farenheit 9/11 the other day. That was interesting. As for
> the other movies you mentioned, I think there's no release date. Typical.

I saw the Incredibles tonight. Remember that Farenheit 9/11 is
pushing Michael Moore's agenda so you really shouldn't
believe anything that is in it.

--
All Purpose Cultural Randomness
http://www.angelfire.com/tx/apcr/index.html
Anonymous
November 6, 2004 11:28:33 AM

"Omega X" <.SPAM.lh_bennett@isp.com> wrote in message

> > Yeah, but I am one of the anime fans who dosen't think Ghost in the
> > Shell is one of the coolest things ever. Also there is no way Bruno
> > could see that movie in theaters where he is. Plus I know a lot of
> > people on this group who like South Park. Heck a lot of regulars
> > on this group only post here because of me. Such is my power!!!!
>
> LOL! What power??

The power to get people to watch Nuku Nuku for one thing,
WATCH IT!!!! *SHAKES FIST*

--
All Purpose Cultural Randomness
http://www.angelfire.com/tx/apcr/index.html
Anonymous
November 6, 2004 1:59:20 PM

> "Omega X" <.SPAM.lh_bennett@isp.com> wrote in message
> >
> > > Yeah, but I am one of the anime fans who dosen't think Ghost in the
> > > Shell is one of the coolest things ever. Also there is no way Bruno
> > > could see that movie in theaters where he is. Plus I know a lot of
> > > people on this group who like South Park. Heck a lot of regulars
> > > on this group only post here because of me. Such is my power!!!!
> >
> > LOL! What power??
>
> The power to get people to watch Nuku Nuku for one thing,
> WATCH IT!!!! *SHAKES FIST*

It's true, I got to watch the first episode from the OVA. His power crossed
the Atlantic. Fear him.
Anonymous
November 6, 2004 2:09:02 PM

> In article <2v1foiF2fbm77U1@uni-berlin.de>, Bruno Cachada <spam@netc.pt>
wrote:
> >"Ethan Hammond" <eshammond@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

> >> Yeah, but I am one of the anime fans who dosen't think Ghost in the
> >> Shell is one of the coolest things ever. Also there is no way Bruno
> >> could see that movie in theaters where he is. Plus I know a lot of
> >
> >I'm still hoping some company brings GITS: Innocence over here. They
brought
> >Spirited Away, so I'm hoping...
>
> That is indeed the movie of which I spoke. Saw it at an AMC multiplex
> thing in Florida. It was only in town for two weeks, but it's possible
> that it's still showing somewhere near you.

I don't think the movie was ever shown here. And I mean here by this tiny
country surrounded by water and Spain. I'll eventually import the DVD. It
would be nice if the Japanese edition had English subtitles, such is the
coolness of being Region 2.

> -KKC, who can't decide whether or not to bake biscuits or build an SCSI
> array this weekend. Either one requires dirty hands and lots of kneading.

The biscuits sure are more rewarding. :)
Anonymous
November 6, 2004 2:09:03 PM

In article <2v3ppmF2glqogU1@uni-berlin.de>, Bruno Cachada <spam@netc.pt> wrote:
>"Kendrick Kerwin Chua" <kendrick@io.com> wrote in message
>> In article <2v1foiF2fbm77U1@uni-berlin.de>, Bruno Cachada <spam@netc.pt>
>wrote:
>> >
>> >I'm still hoping some company brings GITS: Innocence over here. They brought
>> >Spirited Away, so I'm hoping...
>>
>> That is indeed the movie of which I spoke. Saw it at an AMC multiplex
>> thing in Florida. It was only in town for two weeks, but it's possible
>> that it's still showing somewhere near you.
>
>I don't think the movie was ever shown here. And I mean here by this tiny
>country surrounded by water and Spain. I'll eventually import the DVD. It
>would be nice if the Japanese edition had English subtitles, such is the
>coolness of being Region 2.

Ah, apologies. I hadn't noticed the Portuguese domain name. Shame on me
for assuming otherwise. Although I understand that the rule is, learned
use of English tends to indicate the person in question is more likely not
to be American. :)

>> -KKC, who can't decide whether or not to bake biscuits or build an SCSI
>> array this weekend. Either one requires dirty hands and lots of kneading.
>
>The biscuits sure are more rewarding. :)

Yes, but their benefit is ephemeral. Whereas the SCSI array will provide
years of fault-tolerant storage. The search for answers continues.

-KKC, who actually needs to learn portuguese if he ever intends to take
the study of capoeira seriously. Any serious differences between the
native version of the language and the Brazilian version?
--
-- I was treated unfairly and without consideration by eBay - kendrick
and Paypal. If you require independent testimony about - @io.com
or corroboration of illegal or questionable business -
practices by those two companies, please contact me. -
Anonymous
November 6, 2004 2:14:44 PM

> "Bruno Cachada" <spam@netc.pt> wrote in message
> >
> > I'm still hoping some company brings GITS: Innocence over here. They
> brought
> > Spirited Away, so I'm hoping...
> >
> > Oh yeah, I saw Farenheit 9/11 the other day. That was interesting. As
for
> > the other movies you mentioned, I think there's no release date.
Typical.

> I saw the Incredibles tonight.

I see, I'll have a look if I have the time. Damn college I hate you.

I saw The Day After Tomorrow yesterday. It had some cool visuals, but I
didn't like it overall. Almost fell asleep.

> Remember that Farenheit 9/11 is
> pushing Michael Moore's agenda so you really shouldn't
> believe anything that is in it.

But it was a lot of fun, except when Moore put those images from Iraq in.
Anonymous
November 7, 2004 3:21:46 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

"Bruno Cachada" <spam@netc.pt> wrote in message

> > > LOL! What power??
>
> > The power to get people to watch Nuku Nuku for one thing,
> > WATCH IT!!!! *SHAKES FIST*
>
> It's true, I got to watch the first episode from the OVA. His power
crossed
> the Atlantic. Fear him.

Yes, all things proceeded as I had forseen!!!!

--
All Purpose Cultural Randomness
http://www.angelfire.com/tx/apcr/index.html
Anonymous
November 7, 2004 3:23:46 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

"Bruno Cachada" <spam@netc.pt> wrote in message

> > I saw the Incredibles tonight.
>
> I see, I'll have a look if I have the time. Damn college I hate you.

I am in concurrence.

> I saw The Day After Tomorrow yesterday. It had some cool visuals, but I
> didn't like it overall. Almost fell asleep.

Yeah, it was pretty lame.

> > Remember that Farenheit 9/11 is
> > pushing Michael Moore's agenda so you really shouldn't
> > believe anything that is in it.
>
> But it was a lot of fun, except when Moore put those images from Iraq in.

Heh. You have to like Bush in Europe now, he is in for
four more years much to your chagrin!!!!

--
All Purpose Cultural Randomness
http://www.angelfire.com/tx/apcr/index.html
Anonymous
November 13, 2004 8:46:45 PM

> > > The power to get people to watch Nuku Nuku for one thing,
> > > WATCH IT!!!! *SHAKES FIST*
> >
> > It's true, I got to watch the first episode from the OVA. His power
> crossed
> > the Atlantic. Fear him.
>
> Yes, all things proceeded as I had forseen!!!!

You've said that for the past three years. So, when will you take over the
world?
Anonymous
November 13, 2004 8:48:59 PM

> "Bruno Cachada" <spam@netc.pt> wrote in message
> >
> > > I saw the Incredibles tonight.
> >
> > I see, I'll have a look if I have the time. Damn college I hate you.
>
> I am in concurrence.
>
> > I saw The Day After Tomorrow yesterday. It had some cool visuals, but I
> > didn't like it overall. Almost fell asleep.
>
> Yeah, it was pretty lame.
>
> > > Remember that Farenheit 9/11 is
> > > pushing Michael Moore's agenda so you really shouldn't
> > > believe anything that is in it.
> >
> > But it was a lot of fun, except when Moore put those images from Iraq
in.

> Heh. You have to like Bush in Europe now, he is in for
> four more years much to your chagrin!!!!

Ah well, I'll have to live with it. I am more concerned with our leaders
here. Last month they said taxes would be lowered. A few days ago they
denied saying so. Damn bastards.
Anonymous
November 13, 2004 9:01:06 PM

> In article <2v3ppmF2glqogU1@uni-berlin.de>, Bruno Cachada <spam@netc.pt>
wrote:
> >"Kendrick Kerwin Chua" <kendrick@io.com> wrote in message
> >> In article <2v1foiF2fbm77U1@uni-berlin.de>, Bruno Cachada
<spam@netc.pt>

> >> That is indeed the movie of which I spoke. Saw it at an AMC multiplex
> >> thing in Florida. It was only in town for two weeks, but it's possible
> >> that it's still showing somewhere near you.
> >
> >I don't think the movie was ever shown here. And I mean here by this tiny
> >country surrounded by water and Spain. I'll eventually import the DVD. It
> >would be nice if the Japanese edition had English subtitles, such is the
> >coolness of being Region 2.
>
> Ah, apologies. I hadn't noticed the Portuguese domain name. Shame on me
> for assuming otherwise. Although I understand that the rule is, learned
> use of English tends to indicate the person in question is more likely not
> to be American. :)

I learned English in AGPS so now you know. ^-^

> >> -KKC, who can't decide whether or not to bake biscuits or build an SCSI
> >> array this weekend. Either one requires dirty hands and lots of
kneading.

> >The biscuits sure are more rewarding. :)
>
> Yes, but their benefit is ephemeral. Whereas the SCSI array will provide
> years of fault-tolerant storage. The search for answers continues.

*eats some biscuits* :)

> -KKC, who actually needs to learn portuguese if he ever intends to take
> the study of capoeira seriously. Any serious differences between the
> native version of the language and the Brazilian version?

Well, yes. My guess is that learning Brazilian Portuguese would be easier
for a native English speaker. And since you want to learn capoeira, which is
a Brazilian art as you may already know, it makes an even better choice.
Either one you learn, you can easily understand the other, especially in
written text. Speech itself has differences that have to do with the accent,
the way some letters sound, etc. but that's something you have to count
with.
Anonymous
November 14, 2004 5:20:05 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

"Bruno Cachada" <spam@netc.pt> wrote in message

> > Heh. You have to like Bush in Europe now, he is in for
> > four more years much to your chagrin!!!!
>
> Ah well, I'll have to live with it. I am more concerned with our leaders
> here. Last month they said taxes would be lowered. A few days ago they
> denied saying so. Damn bastards.

How much are taxes in Portugal anyway?
Probably pretty high I would assume. Do
you guys have national health care and
what not?

--
All Purpose Cultural Randomness
http://www.angelfire.com/tx/apcr/index.html
Anonymous
November 14, 2004 5:25:18 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

"Bruno Cachada" <spam@netc.pt> wrote in message

> > Yes, all things proceeded as I had forseen!!!!
>
> You've said that for the past three years. So, when will you take over the
> world?

If I told you that, then you would know everything.
And also be able to stop me. And we can't have
that now can we.

--
All Purpose Cultural Randomness
http://www.angelfire.com/tx/apcr/index.html
Anonymous
November 21, 2004 1:02:24 PM

news:p QJld.18771$7i4.12467@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> "Bruno Cachada" <spam@netc.pt> wrote in message
> >
> > > Heh. You have to like Bush in Europe now, he is in for
> > > four more years much to your chagrin!!!!
> >
> > Ah well, I'll have to live with it. I am more concerned with our leaders
> > here. Last month they said taxes would be lowered. A few days ago they
> > denied saying so. Damn bastards.
>
> How much are taxes in Portugal anyway?
> Probably pretty high I would assume. Do
> you guys have national health care and
> what not?

I have no idea about the taxes, but I would guess - considering the current
situation - things are not good. And yeah, we have national heath care, it's
supported by the government. I suppose that's what you mean.
Anonymous
November 21, 2004 5:09:04 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

"Bruno Cachada" <spam@netc.pt> wrote in message

> > How much are taxes in Portugal anyway?
> > Probably pretty high I would assume. Do
> > you guys have national health care and
> > what not?
>
> I have no idea about the taxes, but I would guess - considering the
current
> situation - things are not good.

Well I guess you will find out when you get employment and Portugal
takes 75% of it for the good of the nation. ^_-

> And yeah, we have national heath care, it's
> supported by the government. I suppose that's what you mean.

That is what I mean!!!!