Phantasy Star is EVIL, it's the game of the DEVIL !

Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

Phantasy Star is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

If you like Phantasy Star, you will lose your soul to be damned
for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
for all eternity.

So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.

Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
prevent Armageddon.

Phantasy Star is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
heretics and witches like Phantasy Star.And heretics and witches
shall BURN !

Phantasy Star is the game of hell, written by SATAN !
33 answers Last reply
More about phantasy star evil game devil
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

    Way to be a heel!!!!

    --
    All Purpose Cultural Randomness
    http://www.angelfire.com/tx/apcr/index.html

    "Ethan Hammond" <eshammond@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
    > Way to be a heel!!!!

    Dude! We're all going to hell! Oh noes!

    Btw, what's up?
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

    "Bruno Cachada" <spam@netc.pt> wrote in

    > > Way to be a heel!!!!
    >
    > Dude! We're all going to hell! Oh noes!

    No, no heel as in bad guy wrestler, heh.

    > Btw, what's up?

    Studying 10 hours a day so I can graduate in December.
    It's great fun. How about you sir?

    --
    All Purpose Cultural Randomness
    http://www.angelfire.com/tx/apcr/index.html
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

    > "Bruno Cachada" <spam@netc.pt> wrote in
    > >
    > > > Way to be a heel!!!!
    > >
    > > Dude! We're all going to hell! Oh noes!
    >
    > No, no heel as in bad guy wrestler, heh.
    >
    > > Btw, what's up?
    >
    > Studying 10 hours a day so I can graduate in December.
    > It's great fun. How about you sir?

    I see. I am trying to adapt to my new school. It will be great fun as soon
    as I meet a few girls.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

    "Bruno Cachada" <spam@netc.pt> wrote in message

    > > > Btw, what's up?
    > >
    > > Studying 10 hours a day so I can graduate in December.
    > > It's great fun. How about you sir?
    >
    > I see. I am trying to adapt to my new school. It will be great fun as soon
    > as I meet a few girls.

    New school as in a different college from before or just as in a new
    school year? And yay for girls!!!!

    --
    All Purpose Cultural Randomness
    http://www.angelfire.com/tx/apcr/index.html
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

    > > > Studying 10 hours a day so I can graduate in December.
    > > > It's great fun. How about you sir?
    > >
    > > I see. I am trying to adapt to my new school. It will be great fun as
    soon
    > > as I meet a few girls.
    >
    > New school as in a different college from before or just as in a new
    > school year? And yay for girls!!!!

    Different college. You see, I got transfered. Now I have to work hard.
    Hehe...
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

    "Bruno Cachada" <spam@netc.pt> wrote in message

    > > New school as in a different college from before or just as in a new
    > > school year? And yay for girls!!!!
    >
    > Different college. You see, I got transfered. Now I have to work hard.
    > Hehe...

    Did you get transferred because you were doing so well at your
    other school?

    --
    All Purpose Cultural Randomness
    http://www.angelfire.com/tx/apcr/index.html
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

    > "Bruno Cachada" <spam@netc.pt> wrote in message
    > >
    > > > New school as in a different college from before or just as in a new
    > > > school year? And yay for girls!!!!
    > >
    > > Different college. You see, I got transfered. Now I have to work hard.
    > > Hehe...
    >
    > Did you get transferred because you were doing so well at your
    > other school?

    No. I requested to be transferred. I kept my fingers crossed for like two
    months, so you can imagine my grades were bad, very bad. It's the way of
    life.
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

    "Bruno Cachada" <spam@netc.pt> wrote in message

    > > Did you get transferred because you were doing so well at your
    > > other school?
    >
    > No. I requested to be transferred. I kept my fingers crossed for like two
    > months, so you can imagine my grades were bad, very bad. It's the way of
    > life.

    *pat pat pat* Eye of the tiger Bruno, EYE OF THE TIGER!!!!

    --
    All Purpose Cultural Randomness
    http://www.angelfire.com/tx/apcr/index.html
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

    > "Bruno Cachada" <spam@netc.pt> wrote in message
    > >
    > > > Did you get transferred because you were doing so well at your
    > > > other school?
    > >
    > > No. I requested to be transferred. I kept my fingers crossed for like
    two
    > > months, so you can imagine my grades were bad, very bad. It's the way of
    > > life.
    >
    > *pat pat pat* Eye of the tiger Bruno, EYE OF THE TIGER!!!!

    Is that wrestling related? Sometimes I find myself laughing at
    some...uuh...combats?
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

    "Bruno Cachada" <spam@netc.pt> wrote in message

    > > *pat pat pat* Eye of the tiger Bruno, EYE OF THE TIGER!!!!
    >
    > Is that wrestling related? Sometimes I find myself laughing at
    > some...uuh...combats?

    It kind of is, but it is more boxing releated since it was
    Rocky's song in Rocky 3. It was also Hulk Hogans ring
    theme music for awhile.

    --
    All Purpose Cultural Randomness
    http://www.angelfire.com/tx/apcr/index.html
  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

    > "Bruno Cachada" <spam@netc.pt> wrote in message
    > >
    > > > *pat pat pat* Eye of the tiger Bruno, EYE OF THE TIGER!!!!
    > >
    > > Is that wrestling related? Sometimes I find myself laughing at
    > > some...uuh...combats?
    >
    > It kind of is, but it is more boxing releated since it was
    > Rocky's song in Rocky 3. It was also Hulk Hogans ring
    > theme music for awhile.

    I see. I so need to go to the movies. Recommendations?
  13. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

    "Bruno Cachada" <spam@netc.pt> wrote in message

    > I see. I so need to go to the movies. Recommendations?

    Team America was the best movie I have seen recently.
    Friday Night Lights is good if you want to see how scary
    the football culture in Texas is, but the book is better.

    --
    All Purpose Cultural Randomness
    http://www.angelfire.com/tx/apcr/index.html
  14. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

    In article <vl5hd.811966$Gx4.436238@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,
    Ethan Hammond <eshammond@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
    >"Bruno Cachada" <spam@netc.pt> wrote in message
    >>
    >> I see. I so need to go to the movies. Recommendations?
    >
    >Team America was the best movie I have seen recently.
    >Friday Night Lights is good if you want to see how scary
    >the football culture in Texas is, but the book is better.

    Perhaps more in line with the demographic on this newsgroup, Ghost in the
    Shell 2 is out in selected cities. And the general release is subtitled
    rather than dubbed, which is more a cost-cutting measure than an artistic
    decision but should please anime purists regardless. :)

    -KKC, back from a 24-hour road trip to Atlanta. Who built these roads, and
    how much time in jail did he get for it?
    --
    -- I was treated unfairly and without consideration by eBay - kendrick
    and Paypal. If you require independent testimony about - @io.com

    "Kendrick Kerwin Chua" <kendrick@io.com> wrote in message

    > Perhaps more in line with the demographic on this newsgroup, Ghost in the
    > Shell 2 is out in selected cities. And the general release is subtitled
    > rather than dubbed, which is more a cost-cutting measure than an artistic
    > decision but should please anime purists regardless. :)

    Yeah, but I am one of the anime fans who dosen't think Ghost in the
    Shell is one of the coolest things ever. Also there is no way Bruno
    could see that movie in theaters where he is. Plus I know a lot of
    people on this group who like South Park. Heck a lot of regulars
    on this group only post here because of me. Such is my power!!!!

    --
    All Purpose Cultural Randomness
    http://www.angelfire.com/tx/apcr/index.html
  16. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

    > "Kendrick Kerwin Chua" <kendrick@io.com> wrote in message
    > >
    > > Perhaps more in line with the demographic on this newsgroup, Ghost in
    the
    > > Shell 2 is out in selected cities. And the general release is subtitled
    > > rather than dubbed, which is more a cost-cutting measure than an
    artistic
    > > decision but should please anime purists regardless. :)
    >
    > Yeah, but I am one of the anime fans who dosen't think Ghost in the
    > Shell is one of the coolest things ever. Also there is no way Bruno
    > could see that movie in theaters where he is. Plus I know a lot of
    > people on this group who like South Park. Heck a lot of regulars
    > on this group only post here because of me. Such is my power!!!!

    I'm still hoping some company brings GITS: Innocence over here. They brought
    Spirited Away, so I'm hoping...

    Oh yeah, I saw Farenheit 9/11 the other day. That was interesting. As for
    the other movies you mentioned, I think there's no release date. Typical.
  17. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

    In article <2v1foiF2fbm77U1@uni-berlin.de>, Bruno Cachada <spam@netc.pt> wrote:
    >"Ethan Hammond" <eshammond@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
    >> "Kendrick Kerwin Chua" <kendrick@io.com> wrote in message
    >> >
    >> > Perhaps more in line with the demographic on this newsgroup, Ghost in
    >> > Shell 2 is out in selected cities. And the general release is subtitled
    >> > rather than dubbed, which is more a cost-cutting measure than an artistic
    >> > decision but should please anime purists regardless. :)
    >>
    >> Yeah, but I am one of the anime fans who dosen't think Ghost in the
    >> Shell is one of the coolest things ever. Also there is no way Bruno
    >> could see that movie in theaters where he is. Plus I know a lot of
    >
    >I'm still hoping some company brings GITS: Innocence over here. They brought
    >Spirited Away, so I'm hoping...

    That is indeed the movie of which I spoke. Saw it at an AMC multiplex
    thing in Florida. It was only in town for two weeks, but it's possible
    that it's still showing somewhere near you.

    -KKC, who can't decide whether or not to bake biscuits or build an SCSI
    array this weekend. Either one requires dirty hands and lots of kneading.
    --
    -- I was treated unfairly and without consideration by eBay - kendrick
    and Paypal. If you require independent testimony about - @io.com
    or corroboration of illegal or questionable business -
    practices by those two companies, please contact me. -
  18. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

    "Ethan Hammond" <eshammond@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
    > "Kendrick Kerwin Chua" <kendrick@io.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Perhaps more in line with the demographic on this newsgroup, Ghost in the
    >> Shell 2 is out in selected cities. And the general release is subtitled
    >> rather than dubbed, which is more a cost-cutting measure than an artistic
    >> decision but should please anime purists regardless. :)
    >
    > Yeah, but I am one of the anime fans who dosen't think Ghost in the
    > Shell is one of the coolest things ever. Also there is no way Bruno
    > could see that movie in theaters where he is. Plus I know a lot of
    > people on this group who like South Park. Heck a lot of regulars
    > on this group only post here because of me. Such is my power!!!!
    >
    > --
    > All Purpose Cultural Randomness
    > http://www.angelfire.com/tx/apcr/index.html

    LOL! What power??

    --
    -------------+++++++++///@
    The Omega Of Alpha

    "Bruno Cachada" <spam@netc.pt> wrote in message

    > I'm still hoping some company brings GITS: Innocence over here. They
    brought
    > Spirited Away, so I'm hoping...
    >
    > Oh yeah, I saw Farenheit 9/11 the other day. That was interesting. As for
    > the other movies you mentioned, I think there's no release date. Typical.

    I saw the Incredibles tonight. Remember that Farenheit 9/11 is
    pushing Michael Moore's agenda so you really shouldn't
    believe anything that is in it.

    --
    All Purpose Cultural Randomness
    http://www.angelfire.com/tx/apcr/index.html
  20. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

    "Omega X" <.SPAM.lh_bennett@isp.com> wrote in message

    > > Yeah, but I am one of the anime fans who dosen't think Ghost in the
    > > Shell is one of the coolest things ever. Also there is no way Bruno
    > > could see that movie in theaters where he is. Plus I know a lot of
    > > people on this group who like South Park. Heck a lot of regulars
    > > on this group only post here because of me. Such is my power!!!!
    >
    > LOL! What power??

    The power to get people to watch Nuku Nuku for one thing,
    WATCH IT!!!! *SHAKES FIST*

    --
    All Purpose Cultural Randomness
    http://www.angelfire.com/tx/apcr/index.html
  21. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

    > "Omega X" <.SPAM.lh_bennett@isp.com> wrote in message
    > >
    > > > Yeah, but I am one of the anime fans who dosen't think Ghost in the
    > > > Shell is one of the coolest things ever. Also there is no way Bruno
    > > > could see that movie in theaters where he is. Plus I know a lot of
    > > > people on this group who like South Park. Heck a lot of regulars
    > > > on this group only post here because of me. Such is my power!!!!
    > >
    > > LOL! What power??
    >
    > The power to get people to watch Nuku Nuku for one thing,
    > WATCH IT!!!! *SHAKES FIST*

    It's true, I got to watch the first episode from the OVA. His power crossed
    the Atlantic. Fear him.
  22. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

    > In article <2v1foiF2fbm77U1@uni-berlin.de>, Bruno Cachada <spam@netc.pt>
    wrote:
    > >"Ethan Hammond" <eshammond@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

    > >> Yeah, but I am one of the anime fans who dosen't think Ghost in the
    > >> Shell is one of the coolest things ever. Also there is no way Bruno
    > >> could see that movie in theaters where he is. Plus I know a lot of
    > >
    > >I'm still hoping some company brings GITS: Innocence over here. They
    brought
    > >Spirited Away, so I'm hoping...
    >
    > That is indeed the movie of which I spoke. Saw it at an AMC multiplex
    > thing in Florida. It was only in town for two weeks, but it's possible
    > that it's still showing somewhere near you.

    I don't think the movie was ever shown here. And I mean here by this tiny
    country surrounded by water and Spain. I'll eventually import the DVD. It
    would be nice if the Japanese edition had English subtitles, such is the
    coolness of being Region 2.

    > -KKC, who can't decide whether or not to bake biscuits or build an SCSI
    > array this weekend. Either one requires dirty hands and lots of kneading.

    The biscuits sure are more rewarding. :)
  23. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

    In article <2v3ppmF2glqogU1@uni-berlin.de>, Bruno Cachada <spam@netc.pt> wrote:
    >"Kendrick Kerwin Chua" <kendrick@io.com> wrote in message
    >> In article <2v1foiF2fbm77U1@uni-berlin.de>, Bruno Cachada <spam@netc.pt>
    >wrote:
    >> >
    >> >I'm still hoping some company brings GITS: Innocence over here. They brought
    >> >Spirited Away, so I'm hoping...
    >>
    >> That is indeed the movie of which I spoke. Saw it at an AMC multiplex
    >> thing in Florida. It was only in town for two weeks, but it's possible
    >> that it's still showing somewhere near you.
    >
    >I don't think the movie was ever shown here. And I mean here by this tiny
    >country surrounded by water and Spain. I'll eventually import the DVD. It
    >would be nice if the Japanese edition had English subtitles, such is the
    >coolness of being Region 2.

    Ah, apologies. I hadn't noticed the Portuguese domain name. Shame on me
    for assuming otherwise. Although I understand that the rule is, learned
    use of English tends to indicate the person in question is more likely not
    to be American. :)

    >> -KKC, who can't decide whether or not to bake biscuits or build an SCSI
    >> array this weekend. Either one requires dirty hands and lots of kneading.
    >
    >The biscuits sure are more rewarding. :)

    Yes, but their benefit is ephemeral. Whereas the SCSI array will provide
    years of fault-tolerant storage. The search for answers continues.

    -KKC, who actually needs to learn portuguese if he ever intends to take
    the study of capoeira seriously. Any serious differences between the
    native version of the language and the Brazilian version?
    --
    -- I was treated unfairly and without consideration by eBay - kendrick
    and Paypal. If you require independent testimony about - @io.com
    or corroboration of illegal or questionable business -
    practices by those two companies, please contact me. -
  24. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

    > "Bruno Cachada" <spam@netc.pt> wrote in message
    > >
    > > I'm still hoping some company brings GITS: Innocence over here. They
    > brought
    > > Spirited Away, so I'm hoping...
    > >
    > > Oh yeah, I saw Farenheit 9/11 the other day. That was interesting. As
    for
    > > the other movies you mentioned, I think there's no release date.
    Typical.

    > I saw the Incredibles tonight.

    I see, I'll have a look if I have the time. Damn college I hate you.

    I saw The Day After Tomorrow yesterday. It had some cool visuals, but I
    didn't like it overall. Almost fell asleep.

    > Remember that Farenheit 9/11 is
    > pushing Michael Moore's agenda so you really shouldn't
    > believe anything that is in it.

    But it was a lot of fun, except when Moore put those images from Iraq in.
  25. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

    "Bruno Cachada" <spam@netc.pt> wrote in message

    > > > LOL! What power??
    >
    > > The power to get people to watch Nuku Nuku for one thing,
    > > WATCH IT!!!! *SHAKES FIST*
    >
    > It's true, I got to watch the first episode from the OVA. His power
    crossed
    > the Atlantic. Fear him.

    Yes, all things proceeded as I had forseen!!!!

    --
    All Purpose Cultural Randomness
    http://www.angelfire.com/tx/apcr/index.html
  26. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

    "Bruno Cachada" <spam@netc.pt> wrote in message

    > > I saw the Incredibles tonight.
    >
    > I see, I'll have a look if I have the time. Damn college I hate you.

    I am in concurrence.

    > I saw The Day After Tomorrow yesterday. It had some cool visuals, but I
    > didn't like it overall. Almost fell asleep.

    Yeah, it was pretty lame.

    > > Remember that Farenheit 9/11 is
    > > pushing Michael Moore's agenda so you really shouldn't
    > > believe anything that is in it.
    >
    > But it was a lot of fun, except when Moore put those images from Iraq in.

    Heh. You have to like Bush in Europe now, he is in for
    four more years much to your chagrin!!!!

    --
    All Purpose Cultural Randomness
    http://www.angelfire.com/tx/apcr/index.html
  27. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

    > > > The power to get people to watch Nuku Nuku for one thing,
    > > > WATCH IT!!!! *SHAKES FIST*
    > >
    > > It's true, I got to watch the first episode from the OVA. His power
    > crossed
    > > the Atlantic. Fear him.
    >
    > Yes, all things proceeded as I had forseen!!!!

    You've said that for the past three years. So, when will you take over the
    world?
  28. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

    > "Bruno Cachada" <spam@netc.pt> wrote in message
    > >
    > > > I saw the Incredibles tonight.
    > >
    > > I see, I'll have a look if I have the time. Damn college I hate you.
    >
    > I am in concurrence.
    >
    > > I saw The Day After Tomorrow yesterday. It had some cool visuals, but I
    > > didn't like it overall. Almost fell asleep.
    >
    > Yeah, it was pretty lame.
    >
    > > > Remember that Farenheit 9/11 is
    > > > pushing Michael Moore's agenda so you really shouldn't
    > > > believe anything that is in it.
    > >
    > > But it was a lot of fun, except when Moore put those images from Iraq
    in.

    > Heh. You have to like Bush in Europe now, he is in for
    > four more years much to your chagrin!!!!

    Ah well, I'll have to live with it. I am more concerned with our leaders
    here. Last month they said taxes would be lowered. A few days ago they
    denied saying so. Damn bastards.
  29. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

    > In article <2v3ppmF2glqogU1@uni-berlin.de>, Bruno Cachada <spam@netc.pt>
    wrote:
    > >"Kendrick Kerwin Chua" <kendrick@io.com> wrote in message
    > >> In article <2v1foiF2fbm77U1@uni-berlin.de>, Bruno Cachada
    <spam@netc.pt>

    > >> That is indeed the movie of which I spoke. Saw it at an AMC multiplex
    > >> thing in Florida. It was only in town for two weeks, but it's possible
    > >> that it's still showing somewhere near you.
    > >
    > >I don't think the movie was ever shown here. And I mean here by this tiny
    > >country surrounded by water and Spain. I'll eventually import the DVD. It
    > >would be nice if the Japanese edition had English subtitles, such is the
    > >coolness of being Region 2.
    >
    > Ah, apologies. I hadn't noticed the Portuguese domain name. Shame on me
    > for assuming otherwise. Although I understand that the rule is, learned
    > use of English tends to indicate the person in question is more likely not
    > to be American. :)

    I learned English in AGPS so now you know. ^-^

    > >> -KKC, who can't decide whether or not to bake biscuits or build an SCSI
    > >> array this weekend. Either one requires dirty hands and lots of
    kneading.

    > >The biscuits sure are more rewarding. :)
    >
    > Yes, but their benefit is ephemeral. Whereas the SCSI array will provide
    > years of fault-tolerant storage. The search for answers continues.

    *eats some biscuits* :)

    > -KKC, who actually needs to learn portuguese if he ever intends to take
    > the study of capoeira seriously. Any serious differences between the
    > native version of the language and the Brazilian version?

    Well, yes. My guess is that learning Brazilian Portuguese would be easier
    for a native English speaker. And since you want to learn capoeira, which is
    a Brazilian art as you may already know, it makes an even better choice.
    Either one you learn, you can easily understand the other, especially in
    written text. Speech itself has differences that have to do with the accent,
    the way some letters sound, etc. but that's something you have to count
    with.
  30. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

    "Bruno Cachada" <spam@netc.pt> wrote in message

    > > Heh. You have to like Bush in Europe now, he is in for
    > > four more years much to your chagrin!!!!
    >
    > Ah well, I'll have to live with it. I am more concerned with our leaders
    > here. Last month they said taxes would be lowered. A few days ago they
    > denied saying so. Damn bastards.

    How much are taxes in Portugal anyway?
    Probably pretty high I would assume. Do
    you guys have national health care and
    what not?

    --
    All Purpose Cultural Randomness
    http://www.angelfire.com/tx/apcr/index.html
  31. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

    "Bruno Cachada" <spam@netc.pt> wrote in message

    > > Yes, all things proceeded as I had forseen!!!!
    >
    > You've said that for the past three years. So, when will you take over the
    > world?

    If I told you that, then you would know everything.
    And also be able to stop me. And we can't have
    that now can we.

    --
    All Purpose Cultural Randomness
    http://www.angelfire.com/tx/apcr/index.html
  32. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

    > "Bruno Cachada" <spam@netc.pt> wrote in message
    > >
    > > > Heh. You have to like Bush in Europe now, he is in for
    > > > four more years much to your chagrin!!!!
    > >
    > > Ah well, I'll have to live with it. I am more concerned with our leaders
    > > here. Last month they said taxes would be lowered. A few days ago they
    > > denied saying so. Damn bastards.
    >
    > How much are taxes in Portugal anyway?
    > Probably pretty high I would assume. Do
    > you guys have national health care and
    > what not?

    I have no idea about the taxes, but I would guess - considering the current
    situation - things are not good. And yeah, we have national heath care, it's
    supported by the government. I suppose that's what you mean.
  33. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

    "Bruno Cachada" <spam@netc.pt> wrote in message

    > > How much are taxes in Portugal anyway?
    > > Probably pretty high I would assume. Do
    > > you guys have national health care and
    > > what not?
    >
    > I have no idea about the taxes, but I would guess - considering the
    current
    > situation - things are not good.

    Well I guess you will find out when you get employment and Portugal
    takes 75% of it for the good of the nation. ^_-

    > And yeah, we have national heath care, it's
    > supported by the government. I suppose that's what you mean.

    That is what I mean!!!!

    --
    All Purpose Cultural Randomness
    http://www.angelfire.com/tx/apcr/index.html