Need PPC info

July 30, 2005 12:22:25 PM

I am using a ipaq 2210 and have been very happy for years with all
except I have a hard time seeing the screen in daylight.

Which of the Newer PPC have a screen thats acceptable in Daylite?

Cost not a factor.

Thanks

Frank

More about : ppc info

Anonymous
August 1, 2005 6:58:43 PM

I've had three PPC's so far and have noticed the same issue with all of
them. I've had the 3835, 2215 (same as the 2210) and now have the Audiovox
6600 (sprint PCS phone). Not sure if anyone was better than the others. Best
I may suggest is get an anti glare screen, seemed to help a bit for me. I
use Write Shield's, believe from http://www.pocketpctechs.com

--
Thanks
Wayne Sepega

Enterprise Library Configuration Console Module Generator
http://workspaces.gotdotnet.com/elccmg

"When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. But
let him sit on a hot stove for a minute and it's longer than any hour.
That's relativity." - Albert Einstein

"FJG" <myscarab@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I am using a ipaq 2210 and have been very happy for years with all except I
>have a hard time seeing the screen in daylight.
>
> Which of the Newer PPC have a screen thats acceptable in Daylite?
>
> Cost not a factor.
>
> Thanks
>
> Frank
Anonymous
August 2, 2005 12:36:13 PM

Have a look at one of the new Garmin color GPS's if you want to see what is
potentially possible. I for one won't be upgrading my PPC until someone
matches Garmin's screen quality.

Cheers
Doug Forster

!