Forgot to include something on RMA

I have been having issues with my recently purchased HIS 6950 (Really bad and constant micro stuttering.). After trying all the drivers I could find I decided to go ahead and RMA to replace it assuming it was a faulty card. Literally right after I sent the card out to return I realized I had forgot the 2 PSU adapters. I didn't need them, because my PSU already had those connectors so they were off to the side. Should I be worried about my RMA being denied or is it cool. They couldn't be more than a few dollars each, but it says on the RMA help page to include all accessories etc. I talked to a rep. and they said I could mail them separately, but I don't want to do that till I know it's a problem, because if it isn't a problem mailing them in could cause problems. Also, if it is definitely an issue I would like to mail them ASAP to insure I get my new card back in a timely manner. Also, what is the deal with the Dirt 3 coupon? I didn't include it, because I already redeemed it. Do I need to send that too?
1 answer Last reply
More about forgot include
  1. im sure you will need to send in the PSU adapters before they replace the card. ALL accessories mean just that. they want back what they sent you. it's like taking a pair of shoes back without the shoe laces......
Ask a new question

Read More

Computer Shops