Help with pso save games.....ayuda con el pso..

Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

I turn off the gamecube in the saving screen...when i try to play again it
says the files are corrupted need to delete them but cmon i was in leven
100 :130 hrs of playing are they really gone?is there a way to save my
character and its things?...need help..

apague el gamecube cuando estaba la pantalla de salvar y cuando kise
volver a jugar me dijo ke los archivos estaban corruptos y ke necesito
borrarlos pero vamos tiene ke aver una forma de recuperar la info

"elchirulis" <trax60@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I turn off the gamecube in the saving screen...when i try to play again it
> says the files are corrupted need to delete them but cmon i was in leven
> 100 :130 hrs of playing are they really gone?is there a way to save my
> character and its things?...need help..
>
> apague el gamecube cuando estaba la pantalla de salvar y cuando kise
> volver a jugar me dijo ke los archivos estaban corruptos y ke necesito
> borrarlos pero vamos tiene ke aver una forma de recuperar la info

IIRC someone here in the group (Neo, was it?) had some sort of electricity
flicker happen while the saving was in progress. I think I recall him
mentioning that deleting his guild card file brought the character back to
life. That's something you could try, but no promises.