Phantasy Star series=cheap rip-off of Final Fantasy games ..

Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star,can.sun-stroke (More info?)

SEGA always was too dumb to create original games, so they created
cheap rip-offs like "Sonic" which was a cheap "Mario" rip-off.

And Phantasy Star is a cheap Final-Fantasy rip-off with worse story
and gameplay.
5 answers Last reply
More about phantasy star series cheap final fantasy games
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star,can.sun-stroke (More info?)

    ....Who in the hell is this.....and stupid no less...

    --
    -------------+++++++++///@
    The Omega Of Alpha
    "Hans-Marc Olsen" <mallet_riveter@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message
    > SEGA always was too dumb to create original games, so they created
    > cheap rip-offs like "Sonic" which was a cheap "Mario" rip-off.
    >
    > And Phantasy Star is a cheap Final-Fantasy rip-off with worse story
    > and gameplay.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star,can.sun-stroke (More info?)

    "Hans-Marc Olsen" <mallet_riveter@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message
    > SEGA always was too dumb to create original games, so they created
    > cheap rip-offs like "Sonic" which was a cheap "Mario" rip-off.
    >
    > And Phantasy Star is a cheap Final-Fantasy rip-off with worse story
    > and gameplay.

    Are we having fun, troll?
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star, can.sun-stroke (More info?)

    are you that stupid?

    Phantasy Star on the Master System came out before the first Final
    Fantasy game.
    it's the other way around, Final Fantasy ripped off Phantasy Star.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star,can.sun-stroke (More info?)

    I can't beleive this idiot tried to claim phantasy star was a rip of Final
    Fantasy. I played quite a few of both, and I know the two series are
    different. Much different infact, ever played PS2 and FF2? And sonic is way
    different then mario, in mario if your not big you die in one blow.

    <Radeon350@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > are you that stupid?
    >
    > Phantasy Star on the Master System came out before the first Final
    > Fantasy game.
    > it's the other way around, Final Fantasy ripped off Phantasy Star.

  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star, can.sun-stroke (More info?)

    Ok, Radeon your wrong, but the more important matter is that Hans-Marc
    is an idiot/crazy. Phantasy Star first off is by far better in many
    ways. But to set the record stright Final Fantasy was released on
    December 18 1987 in Japan and Phantasy Star was relased on December 20
    1987 in Japan. So your both wrong they came out at the same time, no
    "copying" was ever done. Now I'm not sure who came up with the idea
    first, but coming from a factual point of view I would have to say that
    Phantasy Star was probelly the original idea, and Nintendo got word of
    the game and decided to come up with there own. Phantasy Star looks
    like it was done taken it's time, to make sure it could be the best
    game possible, It's more expansive, graphics look great, and the story
    is better put together. But hey maybe I'm wrong. Oh and Phantasy star
    was released in the USA before Final Fantasy was, thats were your right
    Radeon.

Games Final Fantasy Sega Video Games