Phantasy Star series=cheap rip-off of Final Fantasy games ..

Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star,can.sun-stroke (More info?)

SEGA always was too dumb to create original games, so they created
cheap rip-offs like "Sonic" which was a cheap "Mario" rip-off.

And Phantasy Star is a cheap Final-Fantasy rip-off with worse story
and gameplay.

Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star,can.sun-stroke (More info?)

....Who in the hell is this.....and stupid no less...

--
-------------+++++++++///@
The Omega Of Alpha
"Hans-Marc Olsen" <mallet_riveter@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message
> SEGA always was too dumb to create original games, so they created
> cheap rip-offs like "Sonic" which was a cheap "Mario" rip-off.
>
> And Phantasy Star is a cheap Final-Fantasy rip-off with worse story
> and gameplay.

Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star,can.sun-stroke (More info?)

"Hans-Marc Olsen" <mallet_riveter@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message
> SEGA always was too dumb to create original games, so they created
> cheap rip-offs like "Sonic" which was a cheap "Mario" rip-off.
>
> And Phantasy Star is a cheap Final-Fantasy rip-off with worse story
> and gameplay.

Are we having fun, troll?

Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star, can.sun-stroke (More info?)

are you that stupid?

Phantasy Star on the Master System came out before the first Final
Fantasy game.
it's the other way around, Final Fantasy ripped off Phantasy Star.

Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star,can.sun-stroke (More info?)

I can't beleive this idiot tried to claim phantasy star was a rip of Final
Fantasy. I played quite a few of both, and I know the two series are
different. Much different infact, ever played PS2 and FF2? And sonic is way
different then mario, in mario if your not big you die in one blow.

<Radeon350@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> are you that stupid?
>
> Phantasy Star on the Master System came out before the first Final
> Fantasy game.
> it's the other way around, Final Fantasy ripped off Phantasy Star.

Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star, can.sun-stroke (More info?)

Ok, Radeon your wrong, but the more important matter is that Hans-Marc
is an idiot/crazy. Phantasy Star first off is by far better in many
ways. But to set the record stright Final Fantasy was released on
December 18 1987 in Japan and Phantasy Star was relased on December 20
1987 in Japan. So your both wrong they came out at the same time, no
"copying" was ever done. Now I'm not sure who came up with the idea
first, but coming from a factual point of view I would have to say that
Phantasy Star was probelly the original idea, and Nintendo got word of
the game and decided to come up with there own. Phantasy Star looks
like it was done taken it's time, to make sure it could be the best
game possible, It's more expansive, graphics look great, and the story
is better put together. But hey maybe I'm wrong. Oh and Phantasy star
was released in the USA before Final Fantasy was, thats were your right
Radeon.