Glacier

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2004
How the heck does FUD find all of this information, when there is no mention of it on other sites? I've asked this question before, but FUD is really cranking out stories lately.

No1sFanboy

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2006
It is fun to spread the Fuad.

Out of interest I was looking back as far as his his site goes which is only March stories and he is not really that far off. I was starting to break it down with a count of his total accuracy re. the 2900 but with no information officially out it still can be disputed.
Just guessing here but I think he has one good source with an ATI partner and the rest is him retelling what he read elsewhere without acknowledging it.

Some people here get offended when the rumour is not what they wanted to hear but they are still fun to discuss. Two choices; discuss the rumours or sit down shut up and wait for NDA's to be lifted.

Arklon

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2007
It is fun to spread the Fuad.

Out of interest I was looking back as far as his his site goes which is only March stories and he is not really that far off. I was starting to break it down with a count of his total accuracy re. the 2900 but with no information officially out it still can be disputed.
Just guessing here but I think he has one good source with an ATI partner and the rest is him retelling what he read elsewhere without acknowledging it.

Some people here get offended when the rumour is not what they wanted to hear but they are still fun to discuss. Two choices; discuss the rumours or sit down shut up and wait for NDA's to be lifted.
A lot of it, he just read on various corners of the internet.