Hey Neo, you still out there?

Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

I've tried dropping you a few e-mails but haven't heard anything
back. I'm starting to make reservations for this May and needed
to ask you a few things. If you see this drop me a line.

Hope everything is ok with you :)

Henry LaPierre
freeza@ix.netcom.com
4 answers Last reply
More about there
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

    On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 13:36:42 GMT, Pup <freeza@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

    >I've tried dropping you a few e-mails but haven't heard anything
    >back. I'm starting to make reservations for this May and needed
    >to ask you a few things. If you see this drop me a line.
    >
    > Hope everything is ok with you :)

    Cool, are you gonna post some photos or something?
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

    Alisa III wrote:

    >Cool, are you gonna post some photos or something?

    I thought photos were frowned upon on the groups?

    Henry LaPierre
    freeza@ix.netcom.com
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

    On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 09:55:28 GMT, Pup <freeza@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

    >Alisa III wrote:
    >
    >>Cool, are you gonna post some photos or something?
    >>

    >I thought photos were frowned upon on the groups?

    You could always upload them somewhere and just link them here.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

    Alisa III wrote:

    >You could always upload them somewhere and just link them here.

    Good idea.
    I'll look into that.

    Henry LaPierre
    ix.netcom.com