Hey Neo, you still out there?

Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

I've tried dropping you a few e-mails but haven't heard anything
back. I'm starting to make reservations for this May and needed
to ask you a few things. If you see this drop me a line.

Hope everything is ok with you :)

Henry LaPierre
freeza@ix.netcom.com

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 13:36:42 GMT, Pup <freeza@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>I've tried dropping you a few e-mails but haven't heard anything
>back. I'm starting to make reservations for this May and needed
>to ask you a few things. If you see this drop me a line.
>
> Hope everything is ok with you :)

Cool, are you gonna post some photos or something?

Alisa III wrote:

>Cool, are you gonna post some photos or something?

I thought photos were frowned upon on the groups?

Henry LaPierre
freeza@ix.netcom.com

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 09:55:28 GMT, Pup <freeza@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>Alisa III wrote:
>
>>Cool, are you gonna post some photos or something?
>>

>I thought photos were frowned upon on the groups?

You could always upload them somewhere and just link them here.

Alisa III wrote:

>You could always upload them somewhere and just link them here.

Good idea.
I'll look into that.

Henry LaPierre
ix.netcom.com