Phantasy Star is one of the worst games ever !!!!!

Last response: in Video Games
December 18, 2004 2:24:43 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star,scot.tld (More info?)

It's unplayable, with bad graphics and worse music.
Anonymous
December 20, 2004 3:07:02 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

"Bruno Cachada" <spam@netc.pt> wrote in message

> Ignore the troll. This guy seems to spam for a living. What a loser.

You tell them Bruno!!!!

--
All Purpose Cultural Randomness
http://www.angelfire.com/tx/apcr/index.html

Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

"Ethan Hammond" <eshammond@worldnet.att.net> wrote

>> Ignore the troll. This guy seems to spam for a living. What a loser.
>
> You tell them Bruno!!!!

I was in the USA, I went to BEST BUY and it was impressive

How'd you like those apples?!
December 23, 2004 4:29:35 AM

"RedFox" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
> "Ethan Hammond" <eshammond@worldnet.att.net> wrote
>
> >> Ignore the troll. This guy seems to spam for a living. What a loser.
> >
> > You tell them Bruno!!!!
>
> I was in the USA, I went to BEST BUY and it was impressive
>

> How'd you like those apples?!

Did you see the golden streets and every man holding two top models?

Ethan told me that lie...
Anonymous
December 23, 2004 2:54:54 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

"RedFox" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message

> >> Ignore the troll. This guy seems to spam for a living. What a loser.
>
> > You tell them Bruno!!!!
>
> I was in the USA, I went to BEST BUY and it was impressive
>
> How'd you like those apples?!

Did they try and sell you service plans?
I don't think that has changed since I worked there.

--
All Purpose Cultural Randomness
http://www.angelfire.com/tx/apcr/index.html
Anonymous
December 23, 2004 2:57:19 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

"Bruno Cachada" <spam@netc.pt> wrote in message

> > How'd you like those apples?!
>
> Did you see the golden streets and every man holding two top models?
>
> Ethan told me that lie...

Yes, yes I did. Although you said Portugal was the same way!!!!

--
All Purpose Cultural Randomness
http://www.angelfire.com/tx/apcr/index.html
December 24, 2004 3:58:09 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

"Ethan Hammond" <eshammond@worldnet.att.net> wrote

>> > You tell them Bruno!!!!
>>
>> I was in the USA, I went to BEST BUY and it was impressive
>>
>> How'd you like those apples?!
>
> Did they try and sell you service plans?
> I don't think that has changed since I worked there.

Nope, but we didn't buy anything that required them.

Mini review:-

[Plus points of the USA]
Great service
Cheap food and lots of it
Excellent range of entertainment and shopping etc
Relaxed attitude (in Florida at least)
Much better weather ("")
Everywhere is spaced out with wide open areas, not all huddled up and
cobbled together like UK(I used to find it charming but now I can't stand
it)
Great building design
There is a feeling of prosperity and hope
People in general are very friendly
They seem to love my accent ;)

[Negative points]
TV is terrible
Almost no International news
Insanely big cars (we were driving around in a new Mini)
If you live there you get screwed over for insurance fees (people sue like
mad)
Accents can grate (especially from New York)
People have no concept of traffic flow in car parks
The national pride thing (it's not as bad and you are led to believe but
everywhere sells "Support our troops" badges, wristbands, car stickers etc
etc.)
Tipping (though everything service-based is cheaper)

I now officially love the USA. Wooo \o/
Anonymous
December 24, 2004 6:33:15 PM

RedFox wrote:

>"Ethan Hammond" <eshammond@worldnet.att.net> wrote
>

>>>I was in the USA, I went to BEST BUY and it was impressive
>>>
>>>How'd you like those apples?!
>>>

>>Did they try and sell you service plans?
>>I don't think that has changed since I worked there.
>>

>Nope, but we didn't buy anything that required them.

That's good, because Best Buy doesn't carry the good stuff,
only the mass-market teir. For the full experience of hell, you
should have bought something and tried to return or exchange
it :)

>Tipping (though everything service-based is cheaper)

Tipping needs to be phased out here. It's no longer a show of appreciation,
but rather a way for employers to force their customer base to make up for
the fact that they're not paying enough of a wage to the employees.

Henry LaPierre
freeza@ix.netcom.com

>I now officially love the USA. Wooo \o/

One of us, one of us...

PS. Where's Neo?
Anonymous
December 25, 2004 12:58:05 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

"RedFox" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message

> There is a feeling of prosperity and hope

That is good to hear, I worry about this.

> People in general are very friendly

Yeah they are.

> They seem to love my accent ;)

The name is Fox, RedFox. *swoon*

> [Negative points]
> TV is terrible

Yeah I don't watch but 5 of my 65 channels.

> Almost no International news

It's true.

> Insanely big cars (we were driving around in a new Mini)

Damn SUV's.

> Tipping (though everything service-based is cheaper)

I agree that tipping is out of hand.

> I now officially love the USA. Wooo \o/

But we don't celebrate Guy Fawkes day.

--
All Purpose Cultural Randomness
http://www.angelfire.com/tx/apcr/index.html
Anonymous
December 25, 2004 2:41:56 PM

"Ethan Hammond" <eshammond@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> "Bruno Cachada" <spam@netc.pt> wrote in message
> >
> > > How'd you like those apples?!
> >
> > Did you see the golden streets and every man holding two top models?
> >
> > Ethan told me that lie...
>
> Yes, yes I did. Although you said Portugal was the same way!!!!

In dreams it is!!!!

Oh, I almost forgot, Merry Christmas and all that :)
December 26, 2004 12:22:24 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

"Ethan Hammond" <eshammond@worldnet.att.net> wrote

>> I now officially love the USA. Wooo \o/
>
> But we don't celebrate Guy Fawkes day.

Too many bloody Irish in the USA :p
Anonymous
December 26, 2004 12:28:51 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

"RedFox" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message

> >> I now officially love the USA. Wooo \o/
>
> > But we don't celebrate Guy Fawkes day.
>
> Too many bloody Irish in the USA :p

Do you think they will do anything special in 2005 since
it is the 400 year anniversary of the foiling of the Gunpowder
plot? Sadly I have only ever gotten to celebrate Guy Fawkes
day once at the British Embassy in Tokyo. But, it was
awesome.

--
All Purpose Cultural Randomness
http://www.angelfire.com/tx/apcr/index.html
Anonymous
December 26, 2004 2:31:19 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

"Bruno Cachada" <spam@netc.pt> wrote in message

> > Yes, yes I did. Although you said Portugal was the same way!!!!
>
> In dreams it is!!!!

Hurray for dreams!!!!

> Oh, I almost forgot, Merry Christmas and all that :)

Merry Christmas to you too buddy. I graduated from
college a week ago too, YAY!!!!

--
All Purpose Cultural Randomness
http://www.angelfire.com/tx/apcr/index.html
Anonymous
December 26, 2004 6:11:36 PM

> "Bruno Cachada" <spam@netc.pt> wrote in message
> >
> > > Yes, yes I did. Although you said Portugal was the same way!!!!
> >
> > In dreams it is!!!!
>
> Hurray for dreams!!!!
>
> > Oh, I almost forgot, Merry Christmas and all that :)
>
> Merry Christmas to you too buddy. I graduated from
> college a week ago too, YAY!!!!

Oh noes, a life of cold hard work is waiting you. Congrats :p
Anonymous
December 27, 2004 3:06:22 AM

Ethan Hammond wrote:

> I graduated from college a week ago too, YAY!!!!

Congrats!
Hopefully that "YAY!!!!" won't fade too fast on the big city streets ;)

Henry LaPierre
freeza@ix.netcom.com

>--
>All Purpose Cultural Randomness
>http://www.angelfire.com/tx/apcr/index.html

Anonymous
December 27, 2004 1:19:14 PM

"Pup" <freeza@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message

> > I graduated from college a week ago too, YAY!!!!
>
> Congrats!
> Hopefully that "YAY!!!!" won't fade too fast on the big city streets ;)

LOL I hope not too, but there is always graduate school if
it does I guess.

--
All Purpose Cultural Randomness
http://www.angelfire.com/tx/apcr/index.html
Anonymous
December 27, 2004 1:22:21 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

"Bruno Cachada" <spam@netc.pt> wrote in message

> > Merry Christmas to you too buddy. I graduated from
> > college a week ago too, YAY!!!!
>
> Oh noes, a life of cold hard work is waiting you. Congrats :p

Or the military!!!! LOL

--
!