RDP vs multiple monitors

Is there a way to get an RDP session to extend across multiple monitors?
Citrix does this fine, but this server doesn't serve Citrix.

Alternately, can anyone suggest a better forum for this questions?

--
Thanks,
Brad.

Brad White wrote:
> Is there a way to get an RDP session to extend across multiple
> monitors? Citrix does this fine, but this server doesn't serve Citrix.
>
> Alternately, can anyone suggest a better forum for this questions?

Remote Desktop doesn't support Multiple Monitors.

Better forum would be microsoft.public.windowsxp.work_remotely.

--
--
The information above is intended to assist you; however, it is
suggested you research for yourself before you take any advice - you

I did read somewhere that new drivers of some display adaptors DID
support multiple desktops with RDP, it was either ati or nvidia..
go to their sites and read about the fixes in their latest drivers.