How do I get window to remain on?

I want to watch a AVI window whilst using other programs on windows. How can
I get this window to stayed pinned to the screen rather than getting
minimized everytime I click elsewhere?

"shauninoz" <shauninoz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I want to watch a AVI window whilst using other programs on windows. How
>can
> I get this window to stayed pinned to the screen rather than getting
> minimized everytime I click elsewhere?

If using WMP, go to Tools\Options and check "keep player on top of other
windows." See if that will work.

Cajunswabbie