Sync w/2 pc's

August 1, 2005 1:20:59 PM

I have my own net going, like most of you. 2 pc's, notebook and desktop pc
running XP Pro. Both share the same data drives. PC's are usually if
different places. Is there a way to replicate the sync on both PC's using
the same data files without setting up 2 profiles? Succinctly, 2 pc's, one
data file on one iPAQ 6325?

Joe Briasco
j.briasco@snet.net

More about : sync

Anonymous
August 1, 2005 6:56:29 PM

First thought off the top of my head is:

if you have internet capability on the PDA, and the laptop you could keep
the desktop and laptop in sync, and have the PDA sync over the internet back
to the desktop. Or always sync with the laptop.

--
Thanks
Wayne Sepega

Enterprise Library Configuration Console Module Generator
http://workspaces.gotdotnet.com/elccmg

"When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. But
let him sit on a hot stove for a minute and it's longer than any hour.
That's relativity." - Albert Einstein

!