And so, the US/EU PSOBB Open Beta starts

Last response: in Video Games
May 10, 2005 5:32:40 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

Anyone into it?

More about : psobb open beta starts

Anonymous
May 12, 2005 8:37:35 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

Played it for a while. It was entertaining, but somehow I didn't get
the same experience as I did playing previous versions of the game. If
I do play it, it'll be in a passerby, non active type of role.

(If you are having trouble downloading, get Flashget and it should
download a little faster without timing out.)

At least the (spoiler) makes it first appearance since Episode III.
(Which was the best, story wise and difficulty-wise.)
Anonymous
May 12, 2005 8:40:13 AM

!