And so, the US/EU PSOBB Open Beta starts

Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

Anyone into it?
2 answers Last reply
More about psobb open beta starts
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

    Played it for a while. It was entertaining, but somehow I didn't get
    the same experience as I did playing previous versions of the game. If
    I do play it, it'll be in a passerby, non active type of role.

    (If you are having trouble downloading, get Flashget and it should
    download a little faster without timing out.)

    At least the (spoiler) makes it first appearance since Episode III.
    (Which was the best, story wise and difficulty-wise.)
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

    Played it for a while. It was entertaining, but somehow I didn't get
    the same experience as I did playing previous versions of the game. If

    I do play it, it'll be in a passerby, non active type of role.

    (If you are having trouble downloading, get Flashget and it should
    download a little faster without timing out.)

    At least the (spoiler) makes it first appearance since Episode III.
    (Which was the best, story wise and difficulty-wise.)

Games Video Games