cannot display Applet

a b D Laptop
May 6, 2005 2:37:38 PM

Running windows XP Pro SP2 ; suddenly I cannot display an Applet DPA from my
home page (y2000.on.ca) on my laptop. The page works fine on my son's
laptop.

At the bottom left hand corner I get briefly a message: Applet DPAPresent
notinited ..
In the last few days I had to do system restores as I could not "get out"
to the internet (wireless) as the browser kept pointing to my own server on
the laptop that I am using for FrontPage.

This is very frustrating as I have not installed any new programs in over a
month. Something must be corrupted and/or getting corrupted, but I don't
know what and why it is happening.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Veronika

More about : display applet

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
May 7, 2005 9:53:35 PM

"Veronika" <v.cabanus@y2000.on.ca> wrote:

>Running windows XP Pro SP2 ; suddenly I cannot display an Applet DPA from my
>home page (y2000.on.ca) on my laptop. The page works fine on my son's
>laptop.

Help with the IE is available from

--
(tm)