Nvidia G90?

any info guys when nvidia G90 will be released and what are it's specifications
26 answers Last reply
More about nvidia
  1. g90 will be made of multi little gpus , i donno its specs , but i think it will be launched near 2008
  2. The 9000 series?

It'll include quad-GPU setup, a nuclear reactor to power it, liquid nitrogen to keep it cool and be DX15c ready. The R700 will be similar.

:lol: :lol:

We don't know, so please don't ask these questions.
  3. Quote:
    The 9000 series?

It'll include quad-GPU setup, a nuclear reactor to power it, liquid nitrogen to keep it cool and be DX15c ready. The R700 will be similar.

But the R700 will be 2-3 years later. :P
  4. Quote:
    any info guys when nvidia G90 will be released and what are it's specifications

I think they will take the Playstation 8 approach. Thousands of tiny little spores will be released from the card, and inflitrate your body and make you be the video game or be the mouse on the screen.
  5. Yeah, in GTA25-The Fall of Mankind, you'll be the one taking the cars and shooting your friends instead of the character. And also all the citizens are people playing the game, so when you kill them, they die in real life! :D
  6. Quote:
    Yeah, in GTA25-The Fall of Mankind, you'll be the one taking the cars and shooting your friends instead of the character. And also all the citizens are people playing the game, so when you kill them, they die in real life! :D

cool... 8O
  7. Quote:
    Yeah, in GTA25-The Fall of Mankind, you'll be the one taking the cars and shooting your friends instead of the character. And also all the citizens are people playing the game, so when you kill them, they die in real life! :D

GTA25: The Real Killing Simulator
  8. Quote:
    The 9000 series?

Don't count on 2-3 years they can take it to the end of time :roll:
  9. yeah still not sure if they will release R600 on 14th may.
  10. Quote:
    The 9000 series?

Yes, but on an upside it will have an integrated CPU, IO devices and Nanobots
  11. Hope that ATI is still around so it won't cost $500,000 that would suck
  12. is it worth holding off on G90 and waiting for G100? or should i upgrade now?
  13. Quote:
    The 9000 series?

Yes, but on an upside it will have an integrated CPU, IO devices and Nanobots

Yep and you could even connect the card via quad DVI_IHD jack up to a visually impared persons brain and make them SEE!! 8O 8O 8O
  14. dude you got some wild imagnation. made me laugh.
  15. man nobody here know's about g90 yet and your talking about g100. if you wait for that. you be like decade behind in gaming man.
  16. Quote:
    Yep and you could even connect the card via quad DVI_IHD jack up to a visually impared persons brain and make them SEE!! 8O 8O 8O

Believe it or not in 2005 Sony filed a patent for a non-evasive method of putting video or pictures into a persons eyes. Now they have never tested it, and still not sure if they won the patent, but still that concept is not that far off. 8O
  17. yeah heard about that. and someother company is making a prototype of a head cap you can say which reads yours brain signals and converts to computer signals. which will be kind of cool no need of mouse maybe not even keyboard. it better use sensors. cause i ain't getting any port installed on my head to connect that lol. i will find that link and post it hear if i find it
  18. Quote:
    yeah heard about that. and someother company is making a prototype of a head cap you can say which reads yours brain signals and converts to computer signals. which will be kind of cool no need of mouse maybe not even keyboard. it better use sensors. cause i ain't getting any port installed on my head to connect that lol. i will find that link and post it hear if i find it

lol, i just want to put my brain on my USB thumb drive, and carry it in my pocket, next time someone asks me "What were you thinking?" i can say "I wasn't, my brain is right here <show thumb drive>"
  19. Quote:
    The 9000 series?

the HAL 9000 series will have a quantum processing unit, an antimatter plant built in, a black hole to keep it cood ( by absorbing heat ) , a warp drive engine and up to 128 photon torpedo bays. :twisted:
  20. Brain interfaces are still experimental, we just need to find someone to test it on...

*Cues thunder in back ground*

Muhahahaa
  21. Quote:
    The 9000 series?

ready for Duke Nukem Forever, right?
  22. Quote:
    Hope that ATI is still around so it won't cost $500,000 that would suck

I'm hoping ATI sticks around for another 10 years. By that time, I will probably have outgrown my taste for gaming.
  23. check out this g90 link. and also check out g80 specification half wrong
    http://www.futuremark.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5979
  24. oh come on man. somebody will still be around for 3d games if not ATI. intel is coming out with it's dedicated GPU soon

http://www.gpgpu.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=16026&sid=6fd8fa1f0eaf21c0de3637ffc46c4692
  25. My resources tell me that G90 is going to be larrabee. The Visual Computing Group of intel is actually nvidia undercover. :twisted:
  26. Quote:
    check out this g90 link. and also check out g80 specification half wrong
    http://www.futuremark.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5979

Yeah but if you look at those specs and don't think G80, just think what the specs look like and you see the close to correct specs of another anticipated VPU. :idea:

Just goes to show about rumours. :roll:
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Nvidia Graphics