Error Report with some websites

I use IE/OE with WinXP.

I have been able to access any website I wished for several months. The
last few days I get an Error Report occurs without my having changed my
Security or Privacy settings:
Click the link to see the Report:
http://www.cedarnet.org/jnation/email/error.html

Please help me on this one.
--
Sincerely,
Jack Nation

There's no picture on the link, Jack. Just post the text of the error
message.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Jack Nation" <jnation@mchsi.com> wrote in message
>I use IE/OE with WinXP.
>
> I have been able to access any website I wished for several months. The
> last few days I get an Error Report occurs without my having changed my
> Security or Privacy settings:
> Click the link to see the Report:
> http://www.cedarnet.org/jnation/email/error.html
>
> Please help me on this one.
> --
> Sincerely,
> Jack Nation

Hi "Rick "Nutcase"! Following is a view of the error report I'm getting:

Problems with this Web page might prevent it from being displayed
properly or functioning properly. In the future, you can display this
message by double-clicking the warning icon displayed in the status bar.

o Always display this message when a page contains errors.

Sincerely,
Jack Nation

> There's no picture on the link, Jack. Just post the text of the error
> message.
>
> --
> Best of Luck,

> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
> Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
>
> "Jack Nation" <jnation@mchsi.com> wrote in message
>>I use IE/OE with WinXP.
>>
>> I have been able to access any website I wished for several months. The
>> last few days I get an Error Report occurs without my having changed my
>> Security or Privacy settings:
>> Click the link to see the Report:
>> http://www.cedarnet.org/jnation/email/error.html
>>
>> Please help me on this one.
>> --
>> Sincerely,
>> Jack Nation

Hi,

Could be related to a security update, tou may need to recheck the settings.
Possibly on installing ActiveX controls.