Taskbar, Put on TOP of screen?

I know there is a way to get this done but I'll be darned if I can find
it. How can I put my taskbar on the top of my screen? Win XP Pro all
updates.

Thanx,
Bob

Okay, I found it. Forgot to "unlock" the taskbar and then try and move.
Geez! ;o)

Thanx,
Bob

Bob Barnes wrote:
> I know there is a way to get this done but I'll be darned if I can find
> it. How can I put my taskbar on the top of my screen? Win XP Pro all
> updates.
>
> Thanx,
> Bob

ME

"Bob Barnes" <bsoderror@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I know there is a way to get this done but I'll be darned if I can find it.
>How can I put my taskbar on the top of my screen? Win XP Pro all updates.
>
> Thanx,
> Bob

Right click on the task bar > make sure unlock task bar is unchecked > click
(and hold) and drag to the top of the screen.

Woady