att shaggy

Archived from groups: alt.games.quake (More info?)

hey m8 are you still around.
i need some q1 help again please.
peace

"OTHracerX" <OTHracer@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> hey m8 are you still around.
> i need some q1 help again please.
> peace

In the meantime, maybe if you post your question, someone else might be able
to help.

Archived from groups: alt.games.quake (More info?)

hi matthew, shaggy ust to help me all the time, guess he quit hanging round,
i would thank you for help.
i lost my hard drive, and all my q1 install, and tweak notes, i ust to put
something abought the hunkmegs and rez size in the command line, and i cant
remember all, something like not letting the gl something in stall, bah, i
cant remember anything anymore, guess im getting old, :p
can you help me set up a fresh install matthew.
all help would be greatly appreciated.
peace m8,
>> racerX <<
oh, i am running xp pro, and want to set up glquake for quake world.
tks

> hi matthew, shaggy ust to help me all the time, guess he quit hanging
round,
> i would thank you for help.
> i lost my hard drive, and all my q1 install, and tweak notes, i ust to put
> something abought the hunkmegs and rez size in the command line, and i
cant
> remember all, something like not letting the gl something in stall, bah, i
> cant remember anything anymore, guess im getting old, :p
> can you help me set up a fresh install matthew.
> all help would be greatly appreciated.
> peace m8,
> >> racerX <<
> oh, i am running xp pro, and want to set up glquake for quake world.

Well I would suggest just getting FuhQuake, either from

http://www.fuhquake.net/

or as part of eQuake at

http://equake.quakeworld.nu/

I don't think most of those old tweaks are really relevant to the newer
clients.

If you were going to use standard GLQuake/GLQW, you'd want to delete the
"opengl.dll" or whatever it's called that's in the Quake folder, since that
was the mini-GL driver for old 3dfx cards.