Sync Exchange public calendar to PocketPC

August 3, 2005 9:20:39 PM

I am looking for a way to view/sync a calendar in public folder to a
PocketPC that is using Exchange Active Sync.

I have found this
http://www.diditbetter.com/Solutions/Add2Exchange/overv... but am
looking for other (better) solutions.

Any ideas? Is the a FAQ for stuff like this?

Thanks

Stephen.
Anonymous
August 4, 2005 12:06:30 PM

Stephen,

Take a look at PocketMirror at http://www.chapura.com/pmp_wm.php

I'm in the process of reviewing this for my site and from what I've seen,
I'm impressed. Works great on the public folder syncs.

Regards,

--
Clinton Fitch
Senior Editor / Owner

"Stephen Woolhead" <stephen@perfectphase.com> wrote in message
news:o YhPLdEmFHA.3256@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
>I am looking for a way to view/sync a calendar in public folder to a
>PocketPC that is using Exchange Active Sync.
>
> I have found this
> http://www.diditbetter.com/Solutions/Add2Exchange/overv... but am
> looking for other (better) solutions.
>
> Any ideas? Is the a FAQ for stuff like this?
>
> Thanks
>
> Stephen.

Anonymous
August 4, 2005 5:17:37 PM