folder

hi

How do change the folder to uncheck read only in doc and settings. I did
this and it still comes back. this is so I can copy a file to the directory
3 answers Last reply
More about folder

    "gp" <grum@invalid> wrote:

    >How do change the folder to uncheck read only in doc and settings. I did
    >this and it still comes back. this is so I can copy a file to the directory

    See "You Cannot View or Change the Read-Only or System Attribute of
    Folders" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=326549).

    --
    (tm)

    doesnt seem to be that simple

    i ran "attrib -r +s c:\documents and
    settings\grumpy2\applicationdata\mozilla\firefox\profiles\b2f31v2e.default"

    and no change?

    "mexican" <kitch@water> wrote:

    >doesnt seem to be that simple
    >
    >i ran "attrib -r +s c:\documents and
    >settings\grumpy2\applicationdata\mozilla\firefox\profiles\b2f31v2e.default"
    >
    >and no change?

    Try
    attrib -r -s "c:\documents and settings\grumpy2\application
    data\mozilla\firefox\profiles\b2f31v2e.default"

    --
    (tm)

Read Only Microsoft Windows XP