GP

Distinguished
May 22, 2004

hi

How do change the folder to uncheck read only in doc and settings. I did
this and it still comes back. this is so I can copy a file to the directory

"gp" <grum@invalid> wrote:

>How do change the folder to uncheck read only in doc and settings. I did
>this and it still comes back. this is so I can copy a file to the directory

See "You Cannot View or Change the Read-Only or System Attribute of
Folders" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=326549).

--
(tm)

doesnt seem to be that simple

i ran "attrib -r +s c:\documents and
settings\grumpy2\applicationdata\mozilla\firefox\profiles\b2f31v2e.default"

and no change?

"mexican" <kitch@water> wrote:

>doesnt seem to be that simple
>
>i ran "attrib -r +s c:\documents and
>settings\grumpy2\applicationdata\mozilla\firefox\profiles\b2f31v2e.default"
>
>and no change?

Try