paint

May 8, 2005 2:42:29 AM

I cannot copy and paste from Microsoft Paint to outlook express new
mail . The cut /copy.paste are disabled .

Can Anyone help ?

More about : paint

Anonymous
May 8, 2005 5:48:20 AM

You can't copy and paste clipboard graphics in Outlook Express. Save the image, then import it.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

!