paint

I cannot copy and paste from Microsoft Paint to outlook express new
mail . The cut /copy.paste are disabled .

Can Anyone help ?
1 answer Last reply
More about paint

    You can't copy and paste clipboard graphics in Outlook Express. Save the image, then import it.

    Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
    http://www.dougknox.com
    Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

    "alienjo" <dnaj@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message news:1115530949.334685.106240@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
    >I cannot copy and paste from Microsoft Paint to outlook express new
    > mail . The cut /copy.paste are disabled .
    >
    > Can Anyone help ?

Outlook Express Microsoft Windows XP