BSOD in win7 ultimate 64bit

gelmvy

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2011
please help me with this BSOD.. it say IRQL not less or equal..WhoCrashed software says that it caused by NETIO.SYS..i have already uninstalled both of my atheros LAN and wireless drivers (even deleted all the drivers) and reinstalled it again.but still it constantly appears..i have tried to use windwos debugging tools but..it says about the symbols etc..please help..here my minidumps so far..

http://www.sendspace.com/file/b7ycmf

...thanks in advance..

P.S.

emachines d725 noteook
pentium(r) t4300 2.10 Ghz
4GB DDR2 ram
64bit windows 7 ultimate
phoenix HM40 mobo
320GB HDD

I've had plenty of trouble with Atheros network devices and stability. I have a USB WiFi device that used to crash my XP constantly. Stability is much better on W7, but it still bluescreens once every few weeks. I suggest you look for updated drivers, or replace your LAN and wireless devices with something more stable.

gelmvy

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2011
hayyy..it got worst..tha last time it got an error it doesn boot anymore..and my entire drive turns to dynamic disk..all i got to do is to format it and tried to recover the files but not 100%..then i tried 1 of the hiren's recovery tools but no success and got even worst..when i tried easus data recovery wizard only small .mp4 files are recoverable..is there anything i can do with to recover all those files?