ATTN LEONARD: The Toshiba is fixed.

Last response: in Home Theatre
December 15, 2004 5:10:33 PM

Turned out it was one of the cooling fans gone bad, there are two of
them. They took it back to the shop and when they returned it today
they had replaced both fans and it works fine. Turns out the is a
rotation sense lead on the fans and when one of them stops it turns the
TV off to avoid damage. Not bad feature. Really professional repair and
quick responce from the BB gang. I really can't complain.
Anonymous
December 15, 2004 6:16:43 PM

What model was this unit?

Leonard