Registry to bypass welcome screen

I saw it once on some software review. Just wanna bypass the welcome screen
when starting up... pls help
Thanks
Jack

Jacky Luk wrote:
> I saw it once on some software review. Just wanna bypass the welcome screen
> when starting up... pls help
> Thanks
> Jack

How to Enable Automatic Logon in Windows
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;q315231

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

both at once. - RAH

Even easier than hacking the Registry.

1. At a command prompt, type "control userpasswords2" and press Enter to open the Windows 2000-style User Accounts application.

2. Highlight the user that you want automatically logged on.

3. On the Users tab, clear the Users Must Enter A User Name And Password To Use This Computer check box and then click OK.

4. In the Automatically Log On dialog box that appears, type the user name and password for the account you want to be logged on each time you start your computer.

Works with or without the Welcome Screen.
Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
--------------------------------
--------------------------------
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

"Jacky Luk" <jl@knight.com> wrote in message news:uVQliD9UFHA.3944@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
>I saw it once on some software review. Just wanna bypass the welcome screen
> when starting up... pls help
> Thanks
> Jack

Hi
How do I totally remove that screen and logon splash screens? even in w2k
mode?
Thanks
Jack

"Jacky Luk" <jl@knight.com> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:uVQliD9UFHA.3944@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...