Status
Not open for further replies.

diablo33180

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2007
Ok i have a core 2 duo at 3.2
with 4 gigs of ram
windows vista ultimate 32 bit

this is whats going on, i stick in the 4 gigs of ram i got about 3 updates,installed 2 out of 3.
the 3rd one called Update for Windows Vista (KB929777) likes to install 75% then tell me to *** my self, So i clicked help and found out it dosnt install with more then 3 gigs of ram and microsoft told me to take out 2 gigs and try again.
So i did that went to update.........no updates up to date....so i stick in the ram back restart all that good stuff......bam...1 new update waiting guess who it is KB929777.
So i take out my ram again restart download the stand alone install for that update and it still downloads 75% then fails... what should i do?

bempin

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2009
I have the same problem with the update. I re-installed Vista Home edition for the second time and it still won't update. I realize that it is old and obsolete but my computer will not stay in hibernation or sleep for more than 5 minutes now. I do not know if there is any coorelation but everything works fine except that. Does anyone else have this problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.