My Aqua Computer Cuplex XT Arrived!

proof

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2006
Not only does this water block look better than any I have ever seen, but you can tell it is quality just by picking it up. It's intricate and delicate design are somewhat misleading compared to other water blocks such as the Swiftech Apogee GTX which look hardy and substantial, but this block is as substantial and solid as any out there. This block is absolutely gorgeous. First impressions are always the most important impression to make, and the Cuplex XT made a five star first impression.

The packaging is somewhat simplistic and bland but it does what it needs to do. All mounting hardware is included with the block. The base of the block is almost as shiny as my lapped X6800 (almost) and has passed my scrutinizing poor-man's grid paper flatness test. I plan on lapping it later but at the moment I am in the process of lapping my Swiftech Apogee GTX (Just kidding! I don't have an Apogee!)

For those of you hoping to see some pictures, you can bet your sweet @$$ you will get them. The batteries in my camera are charging but as soon as they are juiced up you will have your pictures!

billdcat4

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2006
Not only does this water block look better than any I have ever seen, but you can tell it is quality just by picking it up. It's intricate and delicate design are somewhat misleading compared to other water blocks such as the Swiftech Apogee GTX which look hardy and substantial, but this block is as substantial and solid as any out there. This block is absolutely gorgeous. First impressions are always the most important impression to make, and the Cuplex XT made a five star first impression.

The packaging is somewhat simplistic and bland but it does what it needs to do. All mounting hardware is included with the block. The base of the block is almost as shiny as my lapped X6800 (almost) and has passed my scrutinizing poor-man's grid paper flatness test. I plan on lapping it later but at the moment I am in the process of lapping my Swiftech Apogee GTX (Just kidding! I don't have an Apogee!)

For those of you hoping to see some pictures, you can bet your sweet @$$ you will get them. The batteries in my camera are charging but as soon as they are juiced up you will have your pictures!

You have too much PC for any one woman to handle

proof

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2006
Intel Core 2 Extreme X6800
Kingston HyperX 2GB PC2-9200
DFI LANParty UT 680i LT Motherboard
EVGA 8800GTX (x2)
Western Digital Raptor X (x4)
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum
PC Power & Cooling 1kW Turbo Cool
CoolerMaster Stacker 832

Lapped Processor
CoolIT Systems RAM Fan
CoolIT Systems PCI Cooler
Thermochill P120.3 Radiator
EK-Multioption 150 Reservoir
Swiftech MCP655 Water Pump
Lapped North Bridge Heat Sink
Silverstone FM121 120mm Fan (x4)
CoolIT Systems FreeZone SLi Cooler
Aqua Computer Cuplex XT Water Block
Aqua Computer TwinPlex XT Water Block
CoolIT Systems FreeZone Chiller Assembly

Loop:
Reservoir ---> Pump ---> FreeZone Chiller ---> Processor ---> North Bridge ---> Radiator ---> Reservoir

Processor
Frequency: 3800MHz
FSB: 200
Multiplier: 19
Vcore: 1.57v

Memory
Frequency: 1240MHz
Timings: 5-5-5-15
Voltage: 1.5v

billdcat4

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2006
Intel Core 2 Extreme X6800
Kingston HyperX 2GB PC2-9200
DFI LANParty UT 680i LT Motherboard
EVGA 8800GTX (x2)
Western Digital Raptor X (x4)
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum
PC Power & Cooling 1kW Turbo Cool
CoolerMaster Stacker 832

Lapped Processor
CoolIT Systems RAM Fan
CoolIT Systems PCI Cooler
Thermochill P120.3 Radiator
EK-Multioption 150 Reservoir
Swiftech MCP655 Water Pump
Lapped North Bridge Heat Sink
Silverstone FM121 120mm Fan (x4)
CoolIT Systems FreeZone SLi Cooler
Aqua Computer Cuplex XT Water Block
Aqua Computer TwinPlex XT Water Block
CoolIT Systems FreeZone Chiller Assembly

Loop:
Reservoir ---> Pump ---> FreeZone Chiller ---> Processor ---> North Bridge ---> Radiator ---> Reservoir

Processor
Frequency: 3800MHz
FSB: 200
Multiplier: 19
Vcore: 1.57v

Memory
Frequency: 1240MHz
Timings: 5-5-5-15
Voltage: 1.5v

EFFING PICS

dont you have a digital camera? my family has....
canon digital rebel
canon powershot a550
some 5mp budget Canon
some 6mp budget Canon

and none are even mine :lol:

I think im gonna get a canon digital elph or a panasonic lumix dmc-lx2

proof

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2006
I am doing a perfect scale replica of the Sistine Chapel ceiling with custom UV paints visible only by pure female Cambodian immigrants under 23 who came to this country on a floating door carved from a single piece of wood from a 7367 day old maple tree harvested in Canada and laqured with maple syrup sucked from the tree by a Mexican gang-banger. It will be done in about twenty minutes...

Just kidding! Not all the water cooling components have arrived yet.

billdcat4

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2006
I am doing a perfect scale replica of the Sistine Chapel ceiling with custom UV paints visible only by pure female Cambodian immigrants under 23 who came to this country on a floating door carved from a single piece of wood from a 7367 day old maple tree harvested in Canada and laqured with maple syrup sucked from the tree by a Mexican gang-banger. It will be done in about twenty minutes...

Just kidding! Not all the water cooling components have arrived yet.

are you liquid cooling your gpus too? That SLI thing might mean that... just might...

proof

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2006
I have already posted some pics of the original version. So, in order to retain my dignity and credibility here, pics on Saturday which will hopefully give the components time to arrive.