Sign in with
Your question

post not counting

Last response: in Windows XP
June 30, 2007 12:06:35 AM

are anyone else posts not counting in software. I have over 110 post, but they dont show in any software related categories?

More about : post counting

June 30, 2007 12:44:43 AM

post counts? are you serious? who cares about post counts? they don't mean a thing
June 30, 2007 12:55:14 AM

Look at me... I got a free post. :D 
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
June 30, 2007 1:16:25 AM

I know its a rather dumb question but my avatar wont show in the software category, but it works every where else. I wouldn't care when is stopped working as long as it was past the 100 mark.

Ratings matter a little. I listen to those with experience way more then a stranger
June 30, 2007 3:02:38 AM

as dmroeder just demonstrated just because you have a higher post count it does not mean you are experienced in anything ;)  I think the worst thing you can do on these types of forum on the net is look at the post counts ;) 
June 30, 2007 3:57:30 AM

Quote:
as dmroeder just demonstrated just because you have a higher post count it does not mean you are experienced in anything ;)  I think the worst thing you can do on these types of forum on the net is look at the post counts ;) 

True but i can tell that you know what you are talking about because of the amount of credible advice you have given. You have been very helpful to me in the past. I read a lot of you earlier answers and they were correct so it is safe to assume that you will be correct in helping me.

Really, I dont care about the count I just want my avatar. Yes it is a dumb thing but I like them. Its also very strange that the post count works everywhere but in the software category.

Its not a big deal, but still worth noting.
June 30, 2007 4:32:35 AM

I have no clue why they have a 100 post avatar rule it does more damage then help if you ask me ;) 
July 1, 2007 3:14:20 PM

Quote:

:( 

That's all it was... a demonstration. Wait, I don't even have that many posts, so I am certainly expected to be full of...

If you want a real demonstration of how the number of posts doesn't matter, go to the other forum in the community section and ask Wingding that same question, or any question for that matter.

I used to hang out here and try to cover all the simple stuff, but since edklite has come along, he pretty much owns this area. Now I end up just reading all the threads.
July 1, 2007 7:27:39 PM

I don't own nothing, grumpy, pscowboy, zoron and many others were here before me and know lots more then I do, I'm just one of the guys helping and it seems I have a bit more time on my hand so I end up seeing the post before other do thats all ;) 

and don't' for get the mods ;) 

and yes I did say it was a demonstration I did not mean anything else by it if it does look any other way ;) 
!