GRAPV111.ZIP

Archived from groups: alt.games.quake (More info?)

hey m8, havent seen that mod in years, wish i could help.
if yu find it post it please.
tks.

In article <h8IFc.20470$XM6.15521@attbi_s53>, OTHracerX,
OTHracer@hotmail.com Varfed out the following in Timo speak...
> hey m8, havent seen that mod in years, wish i could help.
> if yu find it post it please.
> tks.

Oddly enough, a guy from Finland that I know was able to hook me
up (bad pun intended) with the grapple mod at Version 1.11 - there's
also the links that rjdriver provided if you're looking for varients.
So I've posted the mod - have no idea if it works, as I have been
running Fuh_Quake_GL (which worked wonderfully for everyone at my old
school Quake LAN party) and unable to figure out how (if it's possible)
to get the Grapple mod to work with Fuh_Quake. I might just put
vanilla Q1 on my old 98 box and see if I can get the grapple to work as
I can't run vanilla Q1 at all on my Win 2K Pro box. If anyone has
pointers on this subject - I'll gladly accept the help.

Later,

Myrmidon