Sign in with
Your question

Windows 3.1

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
September 28, 2010 6:02:57 PM

I know Windows 3.1 don't belong here but i'm stuck. I have an old IBM laptop. I have a Windows 3.1 iso file that I can work with but of course the laptop has floppy drive. Problem is how do I get the iso files on to the floppy. Any advice would be appreciated. Oh and yes I have DOS to.

More about : windows

October 1, 2010 2:28:13 AM

All you can do is extract all the files and copy them to floppies manually... there is simply no way to do anything with an ISO on floppies. If you had individual floppy images, that would be a different story.
m
l
December 21, 2010 6:47:48 PM

If you think the computer's worth spending $15 on, you could find a laptop hard drive to USB converter and use that to copy files directly to the hard drive via your desktop. Otherwise, what Zoron suggests is the best I would be able to say.
m
l
December 31, 2010 11:16:32 AM

alphakilo470 said:
If you think the computer's worth spending $15 on, you could find a laptop hard drive to USB converter and use that, print folders to copy files directly to the hard drive via your desktop. Otherwise, what Zoron suggests is the best I would be able to say.

Ok I Will Try As You Said That Zoron Suggested Is The Best........Thank You.....!!!!!!!!!
m
l
!