Future vs. Fantasy Today

Archived from groups: alt.games.quake (More info?)

Hello all. I just got original Quake running on my new computer, and I
was missing my favorite mod, Future vs Fantasy. The site seems to be
down, anyone know where I can get it? Let me know at
lord_ewok@yahoo.com or just reply. Thanks

RobLobster wrote:

> Hello all. I just got original Quake running on my new computer, and I
> was missing my favorite mod, Future vs Fantasy. The site seems to be
> down, anyone know where I can get it? Let me know at
> lord_ewok@yahoo.com or just reply. Thanks

http://www.fvfonline.com/

Warning, even if you do have Java installed, it doesn't appear properly
in Netscape browsers, as there is a menu up there that is missing. Open
it up in IE and that's where you can get it, along with a whole lot of
goodies.

Stay cool,

Cory

--