Mouse program

Status
Not open for further replies.

mousieee

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2007
Hey all. Most mouse programs let you configure the mouse to change depending on the application you're using...

But I need a mouse program that let's me switch between mouse configurations with the press of a keyboard button. Any suggestions? Help is much appreciated. (I'll paypal any responses $5,000). :p

dunklegend

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2005
The only mouse program I remember is Mickey Mouse Club, now it didn't do what you wanted but the cast included Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera and Justin Timberlake.

Where's my $5000

casemods

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2006

rofl

I could actually use a program that lets you press a keyboard button to change the DPI or sensitivity of the mouse.

That way I could put it on super fast while in the anti air on bf2, and then switch to super slow while sniping.

casemods

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2006

Probably, you just have to find it.

Just get a mouse dude ;) They are like what, $30 probably? Definitely worth it. Get a wired one, or one with widely available batteries, because you know rechargeable batteries go out after a while, and are very expensive to replace.

I have a microsoft wireless mouse that takes one AA.

mousieee

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2007
lol... My problem is that I have two mouses on one computer. (two people using the same computer).

My mouse is an Evoluent Vertical Mouse. The other person's is a normal mouse, and it's moving very slow.

I need a program that will allow me to switch between the two mouses (or switch between the two speeds) with the press of a keyboard button.

Clear now?

I'm sure programs like that exist, but I can't find them. That's why I came here. Thanks for your productive input. :)

casemods

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2006

I'm pretty sure you could get a batch file to do that.

Even better if you have a multimedia keyboard.

casemods

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2006

A batch file is a .bat.

It usually just has words in it, such as "C:\program files\ea games\bf2\.exe" then something else.

I'm not really sure about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.