Sign in with
Your question

Controlcenter3 windows 7

Last response: in Windows 7
August 3, 2011 4:05:35 PM

Where is CCC3 so I can uninstall it - the Brother site says to uninstall before re-installing what they say is the updte to Windows 7 (32bit)?

More about : controlcenter3 windows

a b $ Windows 7
August 3, 2011 7:18:48 PM

can you please provide a better explanation so it's possible for other human beings to understand your problem?
m
l
August 4, 2011 2:01:49 PM

AntiZig said:
can you please provide a better explanation so it's possible for other human beings to understand your problem?

Sorry - I'm a newbie, so that's why I may have been inccomprehenssible to humans!
I used a Brother MFC240C with Windows XP Pro, then switched (?upgraded??) to Windows 7 32 bit. Downloaded the new drivers from Borther.com, including ControlCenter3. The printer and scanner work fine, but I wanted to use the CC3 desktop tool; on trying to install the new drivers for that, the message was to 'UNINSTALL THE ORIGINAL CC3 THEN TRY AGAIN'. That is the reason for my request for help: I CANNOT FIND the "original" version of CC3 -
m
l
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
August 5, 2011 11:46:46 AM

AntiZig said:
get this program:
http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download/standard

it will clean up the registry of any wrong entries and if you have a program installed it should be able to point it out for you so you can uninstall it

Thanks very much for the help - I'll try it later today (have a couple appts to take care of) - thanks again!
m
l
!