pocket pc PDA GPA

August 6, 2005 4:33:51 PM

Try out Garmin. Just ordered and haven't tried yet but looks great.

More about : pocket pda gpa

Anonymous
August 6, 2005 7:10:55 PM

mg@woh.rr.com wrote:

> Try out Garmin. Just ordered and haven't tried yet but looks great.

That's not a PDA, or is it ?!

--
Regards
Søren C. Fischer

I'm sure he is referring to the Garmin iQUE. It comes in Palm and PPC
flavors.
http://www.garmin.com/products/iQueM3/
http://www.garmin.com/products/iQueM5/

Full WM PPC with GPS. A friend has the Palm version and just loves it. If
you are a traveling type, something like this is ideal. All your normal
PIM/PPC features and the GPS is just there, no muss, no fuss. Does limit
you to the GPS hardware that is built in, but I don't think it limits you to
the built in software if you like something else better.

Add to this a cell phone capability, using a BT handsfree set, and it would
be real useful for lots of mobile folks. (Gee I think HP is doing that ;)  )
--
Sven
MVP - Mobile Devices
"Søren C. Fischer" <soren@fischer-streton.dk.invalid> wrote in message
> mg@woh.rr.com wrote:
>
>> Try out Garmin. Just ordered and haven't tried yet but looks great.
>
> That's not a PDA, or is it ?!
>
> --
> Regards
> Søren C. Fischer
> Fiat Seicento Sporting Abarth
Related resources
August 6, 2005 10:13:38 PM

Whats GPA?
Anonymous
August 6, 2005 10:13:39 PM

The letters you get if your pinky messes up when you are typing GPS. Could
be Grade Point Average, but I'm betting typo.

--
Sven
MVP - Mobile Devices
"si" <a@a.com> wrote in message
> Whats GPA?

Anonymous
August 8, 2005 2:51:23 PM

"si" <a@a.com> wrote in message
> Whats GPA?

It's code. The clue is in the word "garmin"... ;)
Anonymous
August 8, 2005 8:16:39 PM

Reply to message from "si" <a@a.com> (Sat, 06 Aug 2005 15:13:38) about "Re:
pocket pc PDA GPA":

s> Whats GPA?

Grade Point Average ? Or, do you want GPS= Global Positioning System ? :-)

Bye
Timothy S. Mathews <nospam@nospam.com> Mon, 08 Aug 2005 07:54:23 -0300

August 9, 2005 3:39:09 AM

Sorry, I didn't think anyone would be careless (maybe stupid?)enough to get
it wrong in the title of a post....seems I am wrong though.

"xTenn" <xTennREmoveThisPart@tds.net> wrote in message

> "si" <a@a.com> wrote in message
> > Whats GPA?
> >

> It's code. The clue is in the word "garmin"... ;)

Anonymous
August 9, 2005 3:39:11 PM

"si" <a@a.com> wrote in message news:x2SJe.3$wh6.0@newsfe2-win.ntli.net...
> Sorry, I didn't think anyone would be careless (maybe stupid?)enough to
> get
> it wrong in the title of a post....seems I am wrong though.

You give humans way too much credit... ;)
!