Annoying frame in Word 2007!

What is that annoying box and how do I remove it? Please help me!

Thanks in advance!
1 answer Last reply
More about annoying frame word 2007
  1. At least in Word 2000 you can get rid of those by Changing the Ruler setting and work in Normal view. If you can't find it, do a search for Ruler in Help
Ask a new question

Read More

Office Word 2007 Apps