Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Resize system partition on Windows 2003 server very urgent!!!!

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
October 29, 2009 2:44:25 AM

Hi, I have a Windows 2003 server with a single raid 1. System partition C is 20G and now is running out of space and low disk space warning jumped out.
Is there any way to resize partition on raid 1 without reformatting or loss data? I want to solve this problem urgently. I heard that Partition Magic could do this? Have anyone used it? Any help will be great. THX.
October 30, 2009 5:58:48 AM

no other answers? OK, I accepte this reply, thx shun_51
Related resources
Anonymous
December 12, 2010 6:50:40 AM

www.geeksdo.com/resizing-server-2003-system-partition.h...

This one might help you.

One way to optimize the performance of your Windows Server is by resizing your partition. That is, gather all free space on your hard drive for the existing partition. But for most Windows Server users, resizing partition is not an easy work to do but a hard task, which makes most of the people turn help from the partition resizing software. A server is a very important part for a company system, which contains loads of significant data and files. If you do partition resizing with unsafe software, your precious multi-media files, your important data would be lost without any chance of recovery, leaving you only sorrow and desperation.
December 18, 2010 5:40:37 AM

This topic has been closed by Buwish
!