cookies can't be reset

I have set my computer to allow cookies, but on sites I had previously
denied access, I still can not get in. I always get the message that I need
to allow cookies. Help.
1 answer Last reply
More about cookies reset

    "Liz" <imlucky1@charter.net> wrote in message
    >I have set my computer to allow cookies, but on sites I had previously
    >denied access, I still can not get in. I always get the message that I
    >need to allow cookies. Help.
    Assuming you are using IE 6, open the browser, click on Tools/Internet
    Options/Privacy/Sites. Look in your list of blocked sites and remove/unblock
    the ones you want to access. Or click on the Advanced button and add sites
    you want to set cookies.

Computers Cookie Microsoft Windows XP