cookies can't be reset

May 9, 2005 10:36:57 PM

I have set my computer to allow cookies, but on sites I had previously
denied access, I still can not get in. I always get the message that I need
to allow cookies. Help.

More about : cookies reset

Anonymous
May 10, 2005 3:46:07 AM

"Liz" <imlucky1@charter.net> wrote in message
>I have set my computer to allow cookies, but on sites I had previously
>denied access, I still can not get in. I always get the message that I
>need to allow cookies. Help.
Assuming you are using IE 6, open the browser, click on Tools/Internet
Options/Privacy/Sites. Look in your list of blocked sites and remove/unblock
the ones you want to access. Or click on the Advanced button and add sites
you want to set cookies.
!