Perma Conserve Power possible?

Hi guys,

I have Perma-haste on and now have Conserve Power 6-slotted with all SOs.
There is still some time between where it wears off and becomes usable
again. I'm assuming Perma-conserve power is not possible?
4 answers Last reply
More about perma conserve power possible
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    "Rom Gin" <romulator@adelphia.net> wrote:
    > I have Perma-haste on and now have Conserve Power 6-slotted with all SOs.
    > There is still some time between where it wears off and becomes usable
    > again. I'm assuming Perma-conserve power is not possible?

    An xtreemlee dum kwestion, but you DO have it all slotted with recharge
    rates?

    --
    -= Victory Server =-
    -= Sgt Glory B: Level 24 Tech Blaster, Electric/Energy, F =-

    On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 18:12:41 -0800, "Rom Gin" <romulator@adelphia.net>
    wrote:

    >Hi guys,
    >
    >I have Perma-haste on and now have Conserve Power 6-slotted with all SOs.
    >There is still some time between where it wears off and becomes usable
    >again. I'm assuming Perma-conserve power is not possible?

    According to the discussion I've seen on the official boards, no. Not
    with just Hasten and recharge slotting. It might become possible if you
    have some other speed power, like the SR scrapper's Quickness, but I'm
    not sure how the numbers work out in such a case.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    Greg Johnson <greg.gsj@gmail.com> wrote in

    > On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 18:12:41 -0800, "Rom Gin"
    > <romulator@adelphia.net> wrote:
    >
    >>Hi guys,
    >>
    >>I have Perma-haste on and now have Conserve Power 6-slotted with
    >>all SOs. There is still some time between where it wears off and
    >>becomes usable again. I'm assuming Perma-conserve power is not
    >>possible?
    >>
    > According to the discussion I've seen on the official boards, no.
    > Not with just Hasten and recharge slotting. It might become
    > possible if you have some other speed power, like the SR
    > scrapper's Quickness, but I'm not sure how the numbers work out in
    > such a case.

    Moot point.....can't have two powers set to auto-fire by default....you
    can ctrl-click 1 to auto-fire, not 2.

    By 6 slotting hasten with 6 SO +3 you can get a nice overlap of
    activation if you ctrl-click hasten.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 14:49:16 +1100, Greg Johnson <greg.gsj@gmail.com>
    wrote:

    >On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 18:12:41 -0800, "Rom Gin" <romulator@adelphia.net>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Hi guys,
    >>
    >>I have Perma-haste on and now have Conserve Power 6-slotted with all SOs.
    >>There is still some time between where it wears off and becomes usable
    >>again. I'm assuming Perma-conserve power is not possible?
    >>
    >According to the discussion I've seen on the official boards, no. Not
    >with just Hasten and recharge slotting. It might become possible if you
    >have some other speed power, like the SR scrapper's Quickness, but I'm
    >not sure how the numbers work out in such a case.
    I have a level 50 SR scrapper with Perma Hasten and Quickness, and it
    still isn't perma. Its not even perma with AM stacked on top of it.

    Honestly, I think that it would be far too strong if it were possible
    to make it perma. When I use Conserve power, I can have all my
    toggles on (including Focused Accuracy) and have my end hover around
    maximum until Conserve Power drops. As soon as I notice conserve
    power drop, I have to turn off Focused Accuracy or I can get into
    serious trouble fairly quickly. That should give you some idea of how
    much of a differentce it makes.

    I was actualy able to fight Nightstar in a mid-air melee combat using
    fly last night. because of Conserve Power. (I don't have any end
    reducers in fly either). I felt really dumb because I didn't think
    to use Air Superiority until after about 5 minutes or so... Even
    then, it took a while.for me to knock him down to the ground (neither
    of our tanks had fly or hover, so I was the only melee on him until I
    managed to knock him down. I think I fell to earth 3 or so times
    during the fight, twice when Elude dropped, and once when Conserve
    Power dropped..

Games Power Video Games