Trouble with getting my computer to work... :(

adcunha

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2011
Hello,
I have a Toshiba M3OX laptop, and recently, whenever i start the laptop, it says,
Intel UNDI, PXE 2.0 (build 082)
Copyright (c) 1997-2000 Intel Corporation
For Realtek RTL8139(X)/8138/810X PCI Fast Etherenet Controller v2.13 (020326)
CLIENT MAC ADDR: 00 0F B0 3D 93 99 GUID: ..... PXE-E53: No boot filename received
PXE-M0F: Exiting PXE ROM

Please if there is antbody who can give ant advice it would be really helpful. my network boot is in last place, but it still says the same thing again and again and wont start.

Thanks a lot.

Solution
So i'd either turn off all boot devices except the hard drive to get the "no boot devices found" message for verification, or download a utility to check the hard drive depending on if that laptop has a cd drive in it.

After that, you can pull the drive, put it into an external and attempt a data recovery with applications like getdataback (free trial, but great program, plenty of free ones too), or just buy a new hard drive and be on your way. Just make sure you have your restore disks or an OS desk, or be ready to install linux.
So i'd either turn off all boot devices except the hard drive to get the "no boot devices found" message for verification, or download a utility to check the hard drive depending on if that laptop has a cd drive in it.

After that, you can pull the drive, put it into an external and attempt a data recovery with applications like getdataback (free trial, but great program, plenty of free ones too), or just buy a new hard drive and be on your way. Just make sure you have your restore disks or an OS desk, or be ready to install linux.

Solution