Can TP foe be made to work with any specificity?

Last response: in Video Games
March 12, 2005 7:03:20 AM

Hey all. Trying TP foe again after a long time, many alts later,
reportedly after the power has been nerfed/buffed/improved,
whatever...still seems to pull everything in sight. Would adding a
couple more slots with some, say, SO acc enhancements improve things at
all? Or am I wasting my time? Thanks.
Anonymous
March 12, 2005 8:49:54 PM

"MarkH10178" <MarkHammerschmidt@yahoo.com> wrote in

> Hey all. Trying TP foe again after a long time, many alts later,
> reportedly after the power has been nerfed/buffed/improved,
> whatever...still seems to pull everything in sight. Would adding a
> couple more slots with some, say, SO acc enhancements improve
> things at all? Or am I wasting my time? Thanks.

On my last respec, I picked up TP Foe as I didn't want Warrior's
Challenge (longer range, no LOS requirement).

As a MA Scrapper, I have an inherent 10% acc buff to most of my primary
attacks, but didn't know if it would carry over to pool powers, so I
put 1 Acc, 1 Range, and 2 recharge in it.

According to what I've seen using it on minions/LTs, I am successful
about 75-80% of the time, without pulling the rest of the group.

With the 2 recharges, it comes back in 7 seconds (about), so it is a
quick way of doing it.

I would say, from using it off and on since Issue #1, the accuracy has
been improved and the endurance use lowered.

I think I'll slot it with 4 recharge, just to get it to a 4-5 second
recharge, that way I can pull 1, beat on him, and have it ready for the
next one before the first is face planted.
Anonymous
March 14, 2005 8:00:28 PM

In article
MarkH10178 wrote:
> Hey all. Trying TP foe again after a long time, many alts
> later, reportedly after the power has been
> nerfed/buffed/improved, whatever...still seems to pull
> everything in sight. Would adding a couple more slots with
> some, say, SO acc enhancements improve things at all? Or am I
> wasting my time? Thanks.

Make sure you use it only on minions; stragglers are best.

--
Neil Cerutti
!