Can TP foe be made to work with any specificity?

Hey all. Trying TP foe again after a long time, many alts later,
reportedly after the power has been nerfed/buffed/improved,
whatever...still seems to pull everything in sight. Would adding a
couple more slots with some, say, SO acc enhancements improve things at
all? Or am I wasting my time? Thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about made work specificity
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    "MarkH10178" <MarkHammerschmidt@yahoo.com> wrote in

    > Hey all. Trying TP foe again after a long time, many alts later,
    > reportedly after the power has been nerfed/buffed/improved,
    > whatever...still seems to pull everything in sight. Would adding a
    > couple more slots with some, say, SO acc enhancements improve
    > things at all? Or am I wasting my time? Thanks.

    On my last respec, I picked up TP Foe as I didn't want Warrior's
    Challenge (longer range, no LOS requirement).

    As a MA Scrapper, I have an inherent 10% acc buff to most of my primary
    attacks, but didn't know if it would carry over to pool powers, so I
    put 1 Acc, 1 Range, and 2 recharge in it.

    According to what I've seen using it on minions/LTs, I am successful
    about 75-80% of the time, without pulling the rest of the group.

    With the 2 recharges, it comes back in 7 seconds (about), so it is a
    quick way of doing it.

    I would say, from using it off and on since Issue #1, the accuracy has
    been improved and the endurance use lowered.

    I think I'll slot it with 4 recharge, just to get it to a 4-5 second
    recharge, that way I can pull 1, beat on him, and have it ready for the
    next one before the first is face planted.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    In article
    MarkH10178 wrote:
    > Hey all. Trying TP foe again after a long time, many alts
    > later, reportedly after the power has been
    > nerfed/buffed/improved, whatever...still seems to pull
    > everything in sight. Would adding a couple more slots with
    > some, say, SO acc enhancements improve things at all? Or am I
    > wasting my time? Thanks.

    Make sure you use it only on minions; stragglers are best.

    --
    Neil Cerutti

Games Power Video Games