Thunder Walker CTF wanted files

wesley

Archived from groups: alt.games.quake (More info?)

Hiya quakers especially you ctf players :)

Long story I lost files for Thunder Walker CTF.

I lost touch with good old days of Ctf like threewave and thunder walker.

I re-download allstar ctf etc etc but can't find latest pure server file for
Thunder Walker ?

I manage download tw_all.zip.

I don't know what last version for TW though my is 4.0 but there is 4.5
patch but can't download there...is there more than 4.5 ?

www.thunderwalker.net is dead... i have no where to find it ? :(

Can anyone lead me to...

Thanks

"Wesley" <ilovekiss@bless.you.com> wrote in message
> Hiya quakers especially you ctf players :)
>
> Long story I lost files for Thunder Walker CTF.
>
> I lost touch with good old days of Ctf like threewave and thunder
> walker.
> I re-download allstar ctf etc etc but can't find latest pure server
> file for Thunder Walker ?
>
> I manage download tw_all.zip.
>
> I don't know what last version for TW though my is 4.0 but there is
> 4.5 patch but can't download there...is there more than 4.5 ?
>

> www.thunderwalker.net is dead... i have no where to find it ? :(
>
> Can anyone lead me to...
>
> Thanks

http://www.threewave.com/

I got all the thunderwalker stuff here.

> "Wesley" <ilovekiss@bless.you.com> wrote in message
>> Hiya quakers especially you ctf players :)
>>
>> Long story I lost files for Thunder Walker CTF.
>>
>> I lost touch with good old days of Ctf like threewave and thunder
>> walker.
>> I re-download allstar ctf etc etc but can't find latest pure server
>> file for Thunder Walker ?
>>
>> I manage download tw_all.zip.
>>
>> I don't know what last version for TW though my is 4.0 but there is
>> 4.5 patch but can't download there...is there more than 4.5 ?
>>

>> www.thunderwalker.net is dead... i have no where to find it ? :(
>>
>> Can anyone lead me to...
>>
>> Thanks
>
> http://www.threewave.com/
>
> I got all the thunderwalker stuff here.

Oh yeah me too but the files is bit older. I saw other website with TW 4.5a
i think that for server files and also saw TW 5.5 files but all dead link :(

i search all day yesterday no find :(

>> "Wesley" <ilovekiss@bless.you.com> wrote in message
>>> Hiya quakers especially you ctf players :)
>>>
>>> Long story I lost files for Thunder Walker CTF.
>>>
>>> I lost touch with good old days of Ctf like threewave and thunder
>>> walker.
>>> I re-download allstar ctf etc etc but can't find latest pure server
>>> file for Thunder Walker ?
>>>
>>> I manage download tw_all.zip.
>>>
>>> I don't know what last version for TW though my is 4.0 but there is
>>> 4.5 patch but can't download there...is there more than 4.5 ?
>>>

>>> www.thunderwalker.net is dead... i have no where to find it ? :(
>>>
>>> Can anyone lead me to...
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>
>> http://www.threewave.com/
>>
>> I got all the thunderwalker stuff here.
>
> Oh yeah me too but the files is bit older. I saw other website with
> TW 4.5a i think that for server files and also saw TW 5.5 files but
> all dead link :(
> i search all day yesterday no find :(

I searched too, but you see what I found. Hey, it'll play, right? :)
And, I got all the maps. Now, to get somplace that can put some peoples
in them!
McG.