:pt1cable: 

More about : ridiculous turn sales

March 21, 2009 11:47:39 AM

No.
Next question?
March 21, 2009 12:21:48 PM

you asked me for the next question,lol
i wonder if you need my services.
i help designing and help sales.the first is technical things,and the other is commercial things.
i wanna cooperate with any competitive companies or enterprises
am i doing Business 2 Business services?
March 21, 2009 5:47:27 PM

Your English is a lot better than my Chinese but the blog is not a smooth read. Whilst there are a few people here that play with development systems I doubt you'll find much in the way of sales through this section, indeed it's not really clear what you are trying to sell. If you can get hold of low cost dev kits and SoC solutions then I'm sure a few people here might be interested in single units as a hobby / play thing.

You should probably note that the forums of this site are not intended for commercial use and such post normally get pulled by the moderators. Don't forget that people pay a lot of money to advertise on this site so the owners don't want you to get something for nothing!

This section of the site is dedicated to Linux / BSD and alternative OS discussions and support. You're not really in the right place I'm afraid.
March 21, 2009 6:31:35 PM

i'm sorry that this is not a place to say everything.
i will pay attention in future.
Why should the topic be restricted with technical thing?
i didn't intend to sell anything here.
it seems that you don't think high of this topic here
maybe i should go to the PC test and report region.
March 21, 2009 6:44:01 PM

It's just VERY unclear what the thread is or what you actually want to discuss. It just does not seem to have any relation to Linux or BSD. If you wanted to talk about which embedded systems work well with linux, how you get something running on a certain processor etc then that's cool. Maybe if you clarified other people will join in, I just wanted to make you aware of the situation. I don't mind that much but quite a lot of people do.

Anyway how's China doing at the minute? Any news on how Red Flag is going? What about the Snap Dragon RISC processors I read about recently?
March 21, 2009 6:53:07 PM

here are many users show their laptops?
is it related to this topic
i don't wanna argue with anybody,i won't reply this topic.
March 22, 2009 2:57:17 AM

FWIW, I've been in China for 2 years now, retired here, and Linux does Ok, but XP is used by most, but MS doesn't get any money, all the stores will take Linux off and put a pirated Chinese language XP on for free
March 22, 2009 5:59:36 AM

The OP doesn't mention Linux or BSD in any post. I still can't figure out what is being asked or said.
March 23, 2009 7:11:52 PM

@Randomizer - Glad you came to the same conclusions I did...
!