If I want to view my sisters computer who lives 20 miles away and we both
have XP. I have Professional and she has Home. How can I view her computer
from my computer. Trying to explain something to her is worthless. I need to
see what her computer is doing and I need to work her computer from my
house. How can I do this?

Richard

She has to ask you for remote assistance while you are both signed into
either Windows Messenger or MSN Messenger (easiest way).

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :)