Remote access

If I want to view my sisters computer who lives 20 miles away and we both
have XP. I have Professional and she has Home. How can I view her computer
from my computer. Trying to explain something to her is worthless. I need to
see what her computer is doing and I need to work her computer from my
house. How can I do this?

Richard
1 answer Last reply
More about remote access

    She has to ask you for remote assistance while you are both signed into
    either Windows Messenger or MSN Messenger (easiest way).

    --
    Regards,

    Richard Urban

    aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :-)

    "Richard Miller" <miller57@cox.net> wrote in message
    > If I want to view my sisters computer who lives 20 miles away and we both
    > have XP. I have Professional and she has Home. How can I view her computer
    > from my computer. Trying to explain something to her is worthless. I need
    > to see what her computer is doing and I need to work her computer from my
    > house. How can I do this?
    >
    > Richard

Remote Access Computers Windows XP