where is users & groups?

May 11, 2005 9:07:38 PM

Been running an XP fo quite awhilw, just got a new one...

Opened my computer/manager and there is no users and groups.

Any ideas?

TIA

More about : users groups

Anonymous
May 12, 2005 1:51:34 AM

XP Home does not support Local Users and Groups. You can control some aspects from Control Panel, User Accounts. You can also use Start, Run and enter CONTROL USERPASSWORDS2, but you don't have any more control there than you would with User Accounts.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

!